Whats for tea tonight?

I had an early one this evening; bacon wrapped cod, roasted BNS wedges, baby corn, mangetout & carrots - very tasty

Attachments

• image-3642442488.jpg
    image-3642442488.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 80
Beef stew wiv loadsa veg been in slow cooker all day cnt wait. And having a sort ov cheesecake thing for afters. 2x alpen lights hexb warmed and squashed topped with quark mixed with option white 2 syns topped with strawberries so 2 syns is that rite anybody sounds too gud to b true n looks delish :)

Sunday Supper..............

ChickenSaladSmall.jpg

Sliced Chicken Salad

Taking boys to pizza hut so got to behave as wi tommorow and I'm gonna get that 2lb for my 4 stone award . So I'll just fill up from the salad cart

Chicken smothered in laughing cow and wrapped in bacon with sauteed pots (in the actifry) with vegetables.

Honk - Spaghetti Bolognese

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chilli with baked beans and sweetcorn added in with penne pasta yum yum
Just wish I could taste it with tonsillitis :-(

im having chicken stir fry with a sweet soy blue dragon sauce.

didnt get lunch today so im MEGA hungry jus eating a jug ( yes i was too hungry to even take it out of the jug i heated it in lol) of homemade synfree minestrone soup :) my OH is in the kitchen now sorting out a syn free super speed veggie chow mein :) yummm its great that my OH is a chef he comes up with all sorts of yummy food:)

Back