Whats for tea tonight?

Thanks,ill have to try that :D

Debridger said:
That looks tasty

It was really nice and full of flavour! Got the chicken recipe on sw website and potato recipe on here. :-D
I love this forum! X

Streaming cold so a simple one tonight (Green day): Jacket potato with asda meatfree bolognaise (made from dried sachet) with mushrooms, courgette, half a tin of baked beans and some herbs and spices mixed in, with low fat cheese grated over the top (my A's).
It was very comforting, but not the magic cure that I'm looking for.

Chicken burgers from the local farm with little BBQ drumsticks and I fried up onions, peppers, sweetcorn & mushrooms with some worcs sauce, garlic & Levi Roots sauce then added rice - it was fabulous!! :) xxx

Attachments

• image-1898081613.jpg
    image-1898081613.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 58
making simon rimmers lasagne which has cottage cheese instead of cheese sauce, will have it with salad. first time making this so lets hope its as tasty as it looks.

Malibu xx

making simon rimmers lasagne which has cottage cheese instead of cheese sauce, will have it with salad. first time making this so lets hope its as tasty as it looks.

Malibu xx

ooo let us know how it turns out.. im having lasagne over the weekend and i would rather make it as simple as poss..but am not sure if the cottage cheese would work, so you can be my taste tester!!!

Stew :D

Ainsley dahl (with more veggies added in) with wholegrain rice. Simple but yum.

Slow cooker beef stew, celeriac mash and couscous dumplings. Not tried the dumplings before and hubby considers himself something of a dumpling connoisseur, so we will see!:D

ooo let us know how it turns out.. im having lasagne over the weekend and i would rather make it as simple as poss..but am not sure if the cottage cheese would work, so you can be my taste tester!!!

Haha will do, I'll see if I can figure out how to post pics from my phone so you can see what it looks like too :)

Malibu xx

Back