Whats for tea tonight?

SW butter chicken curry.... though mine is turkey and been marinading for 24 hrs..... hmmmmmm!

Will probably go something like this : White wine spritzer for starter, followed by a few double vodka and diet cokes, a shot or two of sambucca as palette cleansers, followed by a jd and diet coke for afters. Delish! X

Will probably go something like this : White wine spritzer for starter, followed by a few double vodka and diet cokes, a shot or two of sambucca as palette cleansers, followed by a jd and diet coke for afters. Delish! X

MMmm sounds like a plan!!

I had a massive plate of SW chips and THREE fried eggs....OINK!:banana dancer:

Eggs, chips & beans. It's a green day today!

I've just had some lovely home made burgers with a baked potato and salad :) was very nice! I put some paprika on the burgers which added a little bit of a smokey flavour

One of our favourites, veg mixed bean chilli in slowcooker, sw wedges and HEXA cathedral light x

Attachments

• image-4187516277.jpg
    image-4187516277.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 68
I had cod with corn on the cob, green beans, broccoli and a green salad, followed up by two kiwis. I feel like I have superfree coming out of my ears, lol - very yummy, though!

We went to the Harvester.....8oz rump, cut the fat off ( which is the best bit!) jacket & peas with parsley & creme fraiche sauce....3 bowls of salad - low fat Mayo!! No croutons, onions, etc.....oh, and I drove, so diet pepsi. Came home and had .....coffee
In the zone this week

Square wrap pizza and wedges I think.... Yummy!

Back