Whats for tea tonight?

Hmmm, tonight will be lamb bourguigon (was meant to be beef, only realised it was diced lamb I'd taken out of the freezer once it started cooking and smelling lamb-ish!) with rice and mixed veggies.

Have you got Jamie olivers 30 minute meals? The Piri Piri chicken thighs (skip the olive oil) is amazing!! Mmmm :D

Just found that recipe online, might have to give it a go one of these weeks... I can feel my willpower for a fish week next week starting to crumble!

Either Quorn sweet and sour (ready meal), or Quorn sausage casserole (homemade), not sure yet!

Would love a rice curry...does anyone know the syns for calve curry sauce on the glass bottle?

Spagetti Bolognaise made with extra lean mince and lots of veg! And probably a sprinkling of cheese as have only used 2 1/2 syns so far today!

Mushroom Tagliatelle with Parmesan as a HEA

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Homemade soup containing leeks, onion, lentils, chickpeas and sweetcorn.

And have made make-ahead meatloaf (from Family feasts for a fiver) for tomorrow as I'm working til 7pm.

Have just been to the Harvester with Mum :) was lovely and syn free!!! I had the Gammon steak with lots of salad and a baked potato

I had cubed sweet potato,jacket potato, roasted ,sauté courgette and stirred through 71g HEXA Philly light, so easy and filling. Green day x

Husband's awesome mixed bean chilli! Mmmm

Just went out for a special meal, was very good, no starter (well a tiny bit of garlic ciabatta from OHs plate (4 syns), fregula pasta with sundried tomatoes, artichokes, spinach, no sauce (balsamic) but added a few syns for the oil it probably has in it and had mineral water. No desert, and I still felt like I had a good meal :)

Back