Onion (SF)
Egg Noodles (F)

Egg fried rice -
Frylight (F)
Egg (F)
Rice (F)
Peas (F)

Chilli baked beans with rice...gnammy!

Had no inspiration for tonight so just stuck on some sweet potato wedges and quorn sausages. Not sure what to have with it, maybe peas. Sick of beans!

I'm trying the pitta bread meat pasty tonight, with mash and mushy peas, followed by fresh pineapple.

Ha - Pie, mash and mushy peas! What diet?

I'm trying the pitta bread meat pasty tonight, with mash and mushy peas, followed by fresh pineapple.

Ha - Pie, mash and mushy peas! What diet?

lol doesn't seem like a diet! especially when you can have fish and chips, burgers, curry, chinese and a fry up! lol

Dinner.....Fish, chips & Mushy Peas. pineapple for afters

Supper.....Boiled Bacon, boiled salad potatoes, boiled egg, beans & salad. pineapple for afters

Hi Suzy75.

I cooked the potatoes for 10 mins in a microwave, then in the oven for 20 mins at 180c, remove and cut in half.
I removed the potato from inside the skins and placed in a mixing bowl then added cooked smoked bacon cut into small pieces, 1/2 the amount of the low fat cheddar cheese, mixed together then returned to the skins.seasoned. Covered the tops with the remaining cheese and return to the oven and cook until the cheese has melted.
Cheese amount=28g per person

Pete

Made mushy peas curry sauce last night so tonight added chicken, mushrooms, onion & king prawns and had it with half SW chips and half boiled rice, it was gorgeous!

Back