Whats for tea tonight?

Seabass, new pots and veg :) can't wait!!!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I'm making a sort of soup/stew thingy. Turkey thigh, onion, potato, carrots, swede, cabbage, tomato puree, chicken stock and mixed herbs. Going to add some dumplings possibly after I've checked the syns :)

experimental lasagna type thingy useing courgette instead of pasta :eek:

low syn cheese sauce useing granuales and quark

i will let you know if it works :D

Pizza, using the cheese scone mix as the base, topped with cheese, shredded ham and salami, onion, garlic, chillis, olives, pineapple, tomato puree and tomatoes, served with a few new pots and beetroot salad! Phew! Melon and raspberries.

Got my in-laws coming over, so gonna make Toad-In-the-hole, duchess potatoes (I'll abstain) , carrots & cabbage , with gravy followed by Homemade SW Chocolate Profiteroles - mmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm making a lasagne for tea with peppers, mushrooms, onions, carrots and babycorn mixed with lean mince, tinned toms, bolognase oxo cube...
Then, on top I'm going to put mac and cheese pasta n sauce :)

No idea where I got the idea from...so gonna pretend I thought of it myself lol :-D

Hopefully something my hubbie cooks!
Went on a hen night and my halo slipped when we all wore tiara's, food wasn't bad at all as picked before the drink flowed but oh my word I think I drunk a shed load of syns..... Halo now firmly back and got til thurs to be good before weigh in x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MinkyDinky said:
What did you have?? *drool*

Just a cheese one. Despite telling myself I was just going to enjoy myself I still got a small one with a thin base haha. It was nice though! And proper potato salad with it too! But it descended into another 2 days of eating badly so probably not worth it.

Back