Whats for tea tonight?

Trying out WW sausages for the first time, so have made a sausage casserole in the slow cooker - have added swede, carrots, onions, mushroom, barbeque seasoning and stock.

Going to be roasted veg steak & butternut squash . Looking forward to it :)

Sticky chicken sweet potato wegs and veg xxx

Don't know yet, it's my birthday so we are all going to Taybarns. :family2:

Slowcooker Sw Daube of beef,carrots,onion,garlic,turnip, served with sw roasters pickled onion and beet root delish x

Attachments

• image-2327728807.jpg
    image-2327728807.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 56
Chilli and rice. Trying to use something spicy to blast away my cold!

How about this?.................

BananaIceCreamSmall.jpg

Pete’s Banana Ice-Cream
Ingredients
Ripe bananas
Milk from your daily allowance
*optional
*Strawberries
*Raspberries
*11g Options chocolate
1-2tbsp sweetener
1tsp vanilla essence

Method

Slice the ripe bananas into 8-10mm slices and place in a freezer-proof sealable tub and freeze for at least 4hrs preferable for 24 hours.

Remove from the freezer, using a hand blender, pulse the mixture to break up the ice crystals until the lumps turn to a smooth constituency, add the vanilla essence, add sweetener as required, depending on how ripe the bananas are. Add a small amount of milk to help it turn into a smooth mix. Return to the freezer for 1hour, repeat the above action until the mix has frozen and looks & feels like ice cream.
Mine was removed and mixed at least 4 times. But I couldn’t wait and this picture was taken after 3 mixes! Still soft!

Add any fruit for flavouring or add option packet of Belgium chocolate.

Pete, why does your food always look so yummy, mine is boring and plonked on a plate - have you got a thread or website with all your recipes and photos?

Egg fried rice with leftover roast chicken, carrot ribbons, spring onions, peas, green beans and pineapple

Last day of fish week today, got some king prawns out of the freezer, not sure what to do with them yet though - either curry or a pasta dish I think.

Last day of fish week today, got some king prawns out of the freezer, not sure what to do with them yet though - either curry or a pasta dish I think.

I wish I liked fish! The fishy week sounds really good for boosting weight loss. I always think fish dishes look really yummy, but the smell really puts me off. I think I eat with my nose before I eat with my mouth.

It sounds stupid but I can't stand 'fishy' fish. Lol - I like cod and tinned tuna (because they dont really taste fishy), and that's about it.

Anyway, for tea tonight I'm planning on having SW wedges & a Quorn peppered steak with baked beans and lots of veggies :drool: I can't wait!

xx

Paella tonight on Extra Easy Yummy!

left over roast chicken
prawns
rice
stock cube
curry powder
turmeric
garlic
peppers
onions
mushrooms

one pot wonder!

served with broccoli and carrots to up the superfree

I wish I liked fish! The fishy week sounds really good for boosting weight loss.

It should be my weigh in this evening but am going to give it a miss I think, really not in the right frame of mind today due to other things going on, so won't really see if my fish week has made much of a difference or not!

I am so looking forward to something meaty tomorrow though!

Back