Milk from your daily allowance
*optional
*Strawberries
*Raspberries
*11g Options chocolate
1-2tbsp sweetener
1tsp vanilla essence

Method

Slice the ripe bananas into 8-10mm slices and place in a freezer-proof sealable tub and freeze for at least 4hrs preferable for 24 hours.

Remove from the freezer, using a hand blender, pulse the mixture to break up the ice crystals until the lumps turn to a smooth constituency, add the vanilla essence, add sweetener as required, depending on how ripe the bananas are. Add a small amount of milk to help it turn into a smooth mix. Return to the freezer for 1hour, repeat the above action until the mix has frozen and looks & feels like ice cream.
Mine was removed and mixed at least 4 times. But I couldn’t wait and this picture was taken after 3 mixes! Still soft!

Add any fruit for flavouring or add option packet of Belgium chocolate.

Looks amazing!

Gammon steak although unsure what with yet? May just be pineapple, sw chips and peas or hassleback potatoes? ;)

Chicken jalfezi for us tonight, can't believe before starting SW having a curry meant takeaway or from a jar never knew how easy it was to cook them from scratch x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pollock, wedges (don't like sw chips), mushy peas, fruit salad.

My Dads Pitta Bread with mince - nice and quick - a mince recipe which is thinly spread across pitta and grilled - serve with salad or coleslaw - mmmmm

Pasta with sauce (tomatoes, courgettes, peas, quorn sausages(1syn), peppers and onions) topped with two a choice worth of cheese!! Bliddy yummy xx

Ooh sounds yum! Do u have the recipe plz hun? X

Yep here you go hun,

Chicken Jalfrezi -

4 chicken breasts
1tsp cumin seeds
1 onion, peeled, finely sliced
1 red and 1 yellow pepper finely sliced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp finely grated ginger
1 tbsp med curry powder
1/2 tsp mild or med chilli powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
can chopped tomatoes (400g)
large handful chopped coriander leaves
salt and black pepper to season

On a medium heat stir fry cumin seeds 1-2mins, add onion, garlic,
peppers and ginger fry for 6-8mins. add curry powder, chilli powder, cumin and coriander, season well fry for 1-2mins. add chicken increase heat to high 4-5mins, stir in tomatoes and fresh coriander, add 100ml water ( i would only add about 50ml), cover and reduce heat to low, cook for about 15mins or until chicken is tender.

I don't bother with the cumin seeds or coriander leaves since there's ground cumin and coriander in there x

How about this?.................

Pete’s Banana Ice-Cream
Ingredients
Ripe bananas
Milk from your daily allowance
*optional
*Strawberries
*Raspberries
*11g Options chocolate
1-2tbsp sweetener
1tsp vanilla essence

Method

Slice the ripe bananas into 8-10mm slices and place in a freezer-proof sealable tub and freeze for at least 4hrs preferable for 24 hours.

Remove from the freezer, using a hand blender, pulse the mixture to break up the ice crystals until the lumps turn to a smooth constituency, add the vanilla essence, add sweetener as required, depending on how ripe the bananas are. Add a small amount of milk to help it turn into a smooth mix. Return to the freezer for 1hour, repeat the above action until the mix has frozen and looks & feels like ice cream.
Mine was removed and mixed at least 4 times. But I couldn’t wait and this picture was taken after 3 mixes! Still soft!

Add any fruit for flavouring or add option packet of Belgium chocolate.

How many syns is it? I guess it depends on how many bananas?

How many did you use? Am I right in saying the the average banana pureed is 4 syns?

Prawns then lemon and lime mousse. Know I shouldn't have but weighed myself ahead of tmrw nites WI and I'm back to square 1 nearly!! Had just come back from gym. Gonna eat light tmrw and go to the gym before WI as there is a.couple in my class who swear by it. Fingers crossed.

KittenKat said:
Last day of fish week today, got some king prawns out of the freezer, not sure what to do with them yet though - either curry or a pasta dish I think.

I have been doing fishy week and can honestly say its done me no good. Argh!!!!

Back