Whats for tea tonight?

Ah, one of those mystery meals that you put in the freezer without labelling as you KNOW you'll realise what it is when you go to use it?

I've had a fair few of those in my time... thankfully now I only have the teeny freezer it means less to remember what it is!

KittenKat said:
Ah, one of those mystery meals that you put in the freezer without labelling as you KNOW you'll realise what it is when you go to use it?

I've had a fair few of those in my time... thankfully now I only have the teeny freezer it means less to remember what it is!

Ate you inside my head? Lol

Chicken soup/stew thing, its not very thick but tastes lovely!
Chicken, leeks, parsnip, carrots, celery, chicken stock, mixed herbs, pasta :)

Red day so this!!

Attachments

• image-255217567.jpg
    image-255217567.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 92
Loopeylou said:
That looks delicious, how did you make it? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was very nice I must say! So easy to make...
Boil rice, grill some chicken and tear into pieces.
Grate some ginger, crush garlic, add both with chilli and some Chinese 5 spice to the rice and wok. Cook for 5 mins
Add chicken, spring onion, mushroom, shredded pak choi, peppers and bean sprouts. As much soy sauce as you want. Cook for 10 mins till veg is a soft or crunchy as you want. You can add egg but I just didn't have enough room to scramble it in my wok!

Tis lush and defo recommend! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
It was very nice I must say! So easy to make...
Boil rice, grill some chicken and tear into pieces.
Grate some ginger, crush garlic, add both with chilli and some Chinese 5 spice to the rice and wok. Cook for 5 mins
Add chicken, spring onion, mushroom, shredded pak choi, peppers and bean sprouts. As much soy sauce as you want. Cook for 10 mins till veg is a soft or crunchy as you want. You can add egg but I just didn't have enough room to scramble it in my wok!

Tis lush and defo recommend! Xx

Thank you so much xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Freezer clear-out!
FishChipsBeansSmall.jpg

Fish is breaded=7.5syns

Back