Whats for tea tonight?

Kwise1 said:
Yes - smoked and also fillet

It's on My Wise Main Meal Recipe thread

We are having Spicy Sausage Pasta

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hubby's disappeared into the kitchen with salmon, spinach and pasta. Not sure what he's up to but I'm sure it'll be yummy!

Tonight I have had quorn cottage pie with fine green beans, broccoli and baby carrots. Followed with summer fruit and White chocolate cheese cake. A couple of planned meals for T the rest of the week are steamed fresh salmon, new potatoes, asparagus, peas, and broccoli. Sw chips mushy peas and lite fried egg and pickled onion. Quiche, jacket potato, home made chunky coleslaw and herby salad

lsf666 said:

Hubby's disappeared into the kitchen with salmon, spinach and pasta. Not sure what he's up to but I'm sure it'll be yummy!

Ok so here it is. Salmon with pasta, spinach, peas and seasoned with garlic, soy sauce, ginger, agave, chives and other herbs (not sure). It was so nice!!!

Can today be green? If so is salmon a HEB?

Attachments

• image-2082437115.jpg
    image-2082437115.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 66
Kelly85 said:
How do you make this sounds lovely, also how many syns on extra easy?

Thanks. Kelly x

It's on My Wise Main Meal Recipes on the recipe thread

Not many syns at all - and we find it serves 4!!!! Just make sure you serve it with salad :)

Kx

Attachments

• image-3597252400.jpg
    image-3597252400.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 62
Kwise1 said:
It's on My Wise Main Meal Recipes on the recipe thread

Not many syns at all Just 6 for the whole lot - and we find it serves 4!!!! Just make sure you serve it with salad :)

Kx

Home made Leek & Potato soup, tonight's weigh-in!

Last night ended up being quorn pieces and chorizo with onions, peppers, chilli, chopped tomatoes and thai 7 spice seasoning, served over pasta. The left overs is lunch today!

Dinner tonight will be gammon steak, egg, SW chips and veg/salad. The great freezer clear out commences!

I think it's gonna be sweet and sour chicken if I can find a sw friendly recipe

Mushy pea curry

Illbethin1day :) said:
Dnt kno yet. Cnt decide on what day to have but cud murder a chick kebab from pizza shop how many syns in them does any1 kno??? X x

Only thing I can find in the book is lamb kebabs 3 syns or chicken doner kebab meat only small kebab 5 syns large kebab 7.5syns then you've got your pitta bread standard size one 7.5 syns plus any sauces x

Grilled salmon, Jacket potato, peas and butter beans.

I think it's gonna be sweet and sour chicken if I can find a sw friendly recipe

There's a sweet and sour pork recipe on SW online which says you can swap the pork for chicken.

Back