Whats for tea tonight?

Stir fry chicken and veg in Aldi's Hoisin and Garlic sauce (3.5 syns for half a sachet) with noodles. Citrus salad for afters.

2 wholemeal baps with roast beef filling, lettuce,onion and coated with english mustard! followed by fruit.

Tesco meat Free burgers topped with HEA cheese, chips and SW coleslaw or SW fried egg
DELISH !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Vegetable tikka masala using aldi jarred sauce (5) with egg fried rice & roasted spiced cauliflower

Vegetables are butternut squash, sweet potato, red onion, courgette & mixed peppers

Kwise1 said:
Tesco meat Free burgers topped with HEA cheese, chips and SW coleslaw or SW fried egg
DELISH !

Have you got a recipe for SW coleslaw? I absolutely live coleslaw but my one isn't very SW friendly!

Emmou said:
Have you got a recipe for SW coleslaw? I absolutely live coleslaw but my one isn't very SW friendly!

I make my own by chopping red onion, cabbage and grated carrot. Add extra light Mayo (about 2 tbsp) and if that isn't wet enough so ff fromage frais. I spice it up a bit with chilli and s&p. HTH xx

Emmou said:

Sure:-

2-4 carrots (depending on size) peeled , top and tailed
1/4 large white cabbage
(optional apple, peeled and cored)

Place the above through a food processor using the large grating guide

Place in a bowl and add

1 Tblsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 Tblsp Heinz salad cream light (1 syn)
4 Tblsp Hellmans Extra Light Mayo (2 syns)
2 Tblsp 0% fat Greek yog (natural)
Seasoning

Stir well until well combined

I love this at only 3 syns for the whole bowl!!!

Kwise1 said:
DELISH !

Scrap that - I didn't make coleslaw, but SW fried mushrooms & tomatoes instead

Kx

Chicken casserole, roasties and veg. Looking forward to it :)

Roast Turkey, Roast Potatoes, Cauliflower Cheese (sw friendly!), Cabbage and Gravy

Back