Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight is chicken chasseur with rice and roast veggies I think.

Hmmm, may have a change of plan on this and have the chicken chasseur with a jacket potato and salad for lunch tomorrow instead. Just don't really feel like it now this evening.

So tonight will now either be fish cakes (my mum's home made ones so just a couple of syns for breadcrumbs), mushy peas (or spaghetti hoops!) and SW chips - with a fruit salad for starters for my 1/3 superfree to limit how much of the main meal I eat - OR quorn pieces and chorizo with onion, peppers, tomatoes and spices with pasta... just can't decide which!

Tagliatelle with Mushrooms & Parmesan

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dolly77xx said:
Butternut squash & chilli Risotto with new potatoes, asparagus & green beans :)

Ooh sounds good, I love butternut squash risotto, when do you add the chilli and is it fresh chilli or dried flakes? X

Spicy roast butternut squash and red pepper pilaf (was going to be risotto, but no risotto rice left) with danish blue cheese, olives and chorizo (olives and chorizo synned)

Green day today, instead of my more usual extra easy - really wanted a cheesy day - so 2 ozs of danish blue tonight, and 1 oz of cheddar in my lunchtime cheese and onion pasty. Yummy cheeeeeees-i-ness! :D

Potato skins filled with grilled bacon pieces, onion, mustard & potato. Baked beans & egg. salad.fruit.

HPSaucy said:
Ooh sounds good, I love butternut squash risotto, when do you add the chilli and is it fresh chilli or dried flakes? X

Thank you :) Tonight I used fresh as I had some already, no harm using dried or even the lazy chilli. I soften a red onion & the chilli before I add the rice. x

The most gorgeous sweet potato,lentil,cabbage curry. Oh my days,been in slowcooker all day! X

Attachments

• image-133665476.jpg
    image-133665476.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 87
  • image-4036518027.jpg
    image-4036518027.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 86
Spicy roast butternut squash and red pepper pilaf (was going to be risotto, but no risotto rice left) with danish blue cheese, olives and chorizo (olives and chorizo synned)

Green day today, instead of my more usual extra easy - really wanted a cheesy day - so 2 ozs of danish blue tonight, and 1 oz of cheddar in my lunchtime cheese and onion pasty. Yummy cheeeeeees-i-ness! :D

Well scrap the chorizo! :( I was dishing up when I realised I had completely forgotten it. The blue cheese and olives were very strong though, so the dish probably didn't really need it. I used the spare syns for some spray cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup on my banana, so all was not lost!:D:D:D

Flippy said:
Sounds lovely, is the recipe on here?

I used a recipe from slimming eats. But instead of chicken I used half a bag of shredded cabbage. Making it green day. It was gorgeous. Search sweet potato curry ;)

Pasta with quorn pieces, chorizo, peppers, onion, mushrooms and courgettes with tinned toamtoes and thai 7 spice! Quick, simple, easy and yumbolie!

Tonight's Supper=onion soup with toast covered with grilled low fat cheddar!

Hmmm, you two have got me wanting french onion soup now! Might stick a pan of it on over the weekend!

And the cheese on toast with it sounds yumbolie!

Back