Whats for tea tonight?

Kitty78 said:
Everyone in group this week was raving about this recipe and how good it was - think I may add it to my list for next week :)

Yeah it looks YUMMY can't wait to try it x

Homemade soup, was out for lunch and although I tried to make good choices, there was possibly a bit too much cheese on the go! So going to be good for dinner.

Change of plan for tonight now was butter chicken now I'm having

Jacket potato with tuna and lots of salad as hubby is going out no point in cooking it for one so it's for dinner tomorrow night x

SW style pizza - Tesco didn't have any Warburtons square wraps, so I bought the healthier tortillas instead!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Veg,mixed bean chilli ,SW chips,HEXA 42 g cathedral light cheddar x

Attachments

• image-304458134.jpg
    image-304458134.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 50
Any minute now, from the slow cooker... 'Mushy pea chicken korma,' probably with noodles - don't fancy rice. Pineapple and pear to follow.

Emmajoyce said:
Change of plan for tonight now was butter chicken now I'm having

Jacket potato with tuna and lots of salad as hubby is going out no point in cooking it for one so it's for dinner tomorrow night x

If its the same one that was in the magazine earlier this year then you'll need to marinate the chicken overnight first anyway so perhaps you could marinate it to then have with hubby tomorrow.

It's a gorgeous recipe and honestly think that marinating it so long before hand definitely make a difference, I made it for 6 people and I'm the only one on SW, everyone else said it could have been shop bought it was so good.

Let us know how you get on with it x

HPSaucy said:
If its the same one that was in the magazine earlier this year then you'll need to marinate the chicken overnight first anyway so perhaps you could marinate it to then have with hubby tomorrow.

It's a gorgeous recipe and honestly think that marinating it so long before hand definitely make a difference, I made it for 6 people and I'm the only one on SW, everyone else said it could have been shop bought it was so good.

Let us know how you get on with it x

So do I marinate the chicken raw in the sauce? How long would you say? Then do I cook it I'm the slow cooker ?

Lots of questions lol

Emmajoyce said:
So do I marinate the chicken raw in the sauce? How long would you say? Then do I cook it I'm the slow cooker ?

Lots of questions lol

I don't know the recipe, but marinating is generally for raw meat so it can become nice and succulent with flavour :)

Out tonight at Miller & Carter .
I'm gonna be good - ( although they have all my favourite no-nos - calamari , ribs etc).
So I'm gonna have the fish!! And I might have a starter- or maybe not :-(

Kx

Kwise1 said:
I don't know the recipe, but marinating is generally for raw meat so it can become nice and succulent with flavour :)

I'm gonna be good - ( although they have all my favourite no-nos - calamari , ribs etc).

Kx

Enjoy your night out

Kx

Have a starter and enjoy yourself! :) Treat yourself!

Making homemade bacon burgers gonna use my heb for a wholemeal roll and serve with salad

kedgeree tonight made with smoked river cobbler, hard boiled eggs, onion, rice and a creamy white sauce instead of cream :) will work the syns out later once i know how much i'm having etc

Sw three colour carbonara!! Nom Nom!!

Made it last night from the sw book n got plenty left in the fridge so don't even have to cook it!!!

It's so sad the things that rock my world :)

Back