Whats for tea tonight?

Going to attempt an 8 syn square wrap pizza?!??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A good old hearty winter stew.

I'm not sure, my cupboards are bare. But I think possibly chicken, pasta n sauce, broccoli, onions and my he cheese

Not sure hosting an Avon party tonight so maybe a jacket potato with cottage cheese and salad x

Still got 2 scan bran today to have *sigh* so might incorporate it with my tea by having light choices sausages eggs tinned tomatoes and mushrooms and using it to soak up the tomato juice .

Visiting my parents for the weekend and I believe my mum has got a bacon/gammon stew ready for reheating when I get there! SW friendly (syn free!) and loaded with yummy veggies!

Having a delish spag bol on top of grilled portobello flat mushrooms with HexA mozzarella on top. Schlupt!!! And a salad on the side too...to make it Success Express!

Mushroom lasagne (virtually syn free)

mushrooms cooked in fry-light then 1 tbsp onion gravy granules (slight syn value) and some hot water. Layer with lasagne sheets (I used verde) and then a mix of 2 eggs and 0% greek yoghurt on top. Had it with greens but bet salad would be nice too.

I confess ... half a portion of chip shop chips, battered burger and mushy peas (well the peas are legal!) Loads of salt and vinegar and HP. I have been posting my 'good' nights, so I seemed a bit of a cop out not to post tonight's tea! :whistle:

moonwatcher said:
I confess ... half a portion of chip shop chips, battered burger and mushy peas (well the peas are legal!) Loads of salt and vinegar and HP. I have been posting my 'good' nights, so I seemed a bit of a cop out not to post tonight's tea! :whistle:

Quite right warts and all. I too am sending the husband down the chip shop but will have baked beans and two fried eggs rather than cod in batter. We all live in the real world.

Quite right warts and all. I too am sending the husband down the chip shop but will have baked beans and two fried eggs rather than cod in batter. We all live in the real world.

Yep, first chip shop chips in 10 weeks - some kind of record for me! I'm going to really enjoy them :eat: and am planning the weekend's food tonight, so I have no excuse not to straight back on plan!

Emmajoyce said:
So do I marinate the chicken raw in the sauce? How long would you say? Then do I cook it I'm the slow cooker ?

Lots of questions lol

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you, have had a bad couple of weeks and haven't been on here, hope it went well, I've just marinated my chicken to have for dinner tomorrow x

charleybabes said:
oo enjoy..its a real friday night tea for me i love it!!!:D

It was SO YUMMY!!!

I had mine with spinach, sugar snap peas, bns, carrots and courgettes too.

I'm so full up!!!

Attachments

• image-2824822470.jpg
    image-2824822470.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 93
It was SO YUMMY!!!

I had mine with spinach, sugar snap peas, bns, carrots and courgettes too.

I'm so full up!!!

wow that looks gorgeous!!!..ive just had mine to .. so filling isnt it.. trouble is i could eat it again now!:rolleyes:

Back