Whats for tea tonight?

charleybabes said:
wow that looks gorgeous!!!..ive just had mine to .. so filling isnt it.. trouble is i could eat it again now!:rolleyes:

Yeah I so should have stopped halfway but had to keep eating it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tonight is turkey pizza......so the base is a thin turkey steak with sliced tomatoes, onion, ham, sweetcorn and cheese on top!

Chicken roast ...... on a Saturday - we like to live dangerously! :D

Home made Ragu from freezer 1 syn, mixed with wholemeal pasta twirls, pan fried garlic, courgette half punnet tomatoes. I had a busy day,didn't have tea prepared and it turned out gorgeous ,all mixed together EE day x

Attachments

• image-851259257.jpg
    image-851259257.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 55
Tonight I'm having my healthier version of a chicken kebab, grilled chicken breast, all the salad veg; lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red and White cabbage and a but red onion, 1 wholemeal pitta (HExB) and for garlic sauce I use EL Helmans Mayo with a crushed garlic clove in.... Delicious!

Leftover chicken casserole and cabbage. Was all right but reallly wanted a square wrap pizza after looking at the pictures!! No HEXA left though. Booo you will be mine next week!

Free spag bol yummy!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

what sauce..

....did you use for your spag bol Miss Slinky? I'm not the best cook in the world and I love pasta and sauce...any tips?

thx
Nona

nona2010 said:
....did you use for your spag bol Miss Slinky? I'm not the best cook in the world and I love pasta and sauce...any tips?

thx
Nona

Mine is really easy - Its for an extra easy day.

POP your extra lean mince and a whole chopped onion and fry it slowly with a few squirt of fry light so it doesn't stick, (im partial to mushrooms so chuck a load in aswell) once that's all cooked I add a jar of passatta(I don't like the texture of chopped tomatoes), a bit of garlic and dried mixed herbs into the pan with the mince and let that bubble away until your pasta is ready :D nice and simple x x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Roast chicken dinner, however I have no way of knowing the syns as it's at the mother in laws but it usually has the following - chicken, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, lovely sage gravy, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, Swede, parsnips. I do make sure anything I eat today is syn free :)

Back