Whats for tea tonight?

I had veggie chilli, made with tinned tomatoes, passata, chillies, onions, garlic black eyed beans, pinto beans, kidney beans, peppers mushrooms and veg mince - gorgeous!:D

Bunnylush said:
Do you have access to slimming world online recipes? It's from there? It's easy bar ten minutes of stuffing tubes! Baked cannelloni it's called x

Or you can use lasagne sheets boiled , pop stuffing inside and roll up!? Saves but of time. :) x

Chicken casserole in the slow cooker as we speak :)

Stir fry, using up the last of a bag of quorn chicken (but don't tell OH....i'm gonna try and trick him into thinking it's real!)

Jacket beans & salad after wi :) sooo looking forward to it as I've been on red all week and had no pasta potatoes rice etc
That's provided I don't eat too much at taster evening tonight :D

The Big breakfast! just the meal.............

Onion, peppers & mushrooms all thrown into eggs made into omelette :) Topped with cheese... Served with baked beans xxx

Mine was awful for once, chips, HEXB pitta stuffed with tasteless salad and 113 g awful turkey pieces, no Thanks Bernard :(

Attachments

• image-2738621460.jpg
    image-2738621460.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 85
Just had a huge dinner of Homemade chilli burgers with ham and cheese on top, sweet chilli sauce (1 syn), large side salad and a portion of wait for it.. turnip chips! Very sweet/tasty and a good alternative for a chip fix x

Back