I've prepared SW baked cannelloni to shove in the oven later x

My tea!

Attachments

• image-4106275226.jpg
    image-4106275226.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 91
Shepherds Pie and petit pois

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Quorn crispy fillet (3), new potatoes, roast parsnip, baked beans & salad & maybe a boiled egg?!?

Nothing, had Christmas dinner again at 1 I'm stuffed!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

acc said:
An Indian (got a good kgb deal) but will be syn free all day,then back to normal tomorroe

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Scrap that!! The thought if another rich meal is just tooooo much!!!!

acc said:
Scrap that!! The thought if another rich meal is just tooooo much!!!!

Now having steak,baked potato and salad gollowed by pineapple and 0% greek yog

We're supposed to be having bubble and squeak with cold meat, pickles and tomatoes. Not sure what time we will be having it though as we have been picking all day at Christmas goodies, and tbh I'm full! :(

SW KFC

with mash
green beans
carrots

Fruit salad

Roast beef with veg and ROAST POTATOES COOKED IN GOOSE FAT!!! I have kept my syns very low (2.5) for the rest of the day in preparation and won't have too many. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jacket spud with cheese, beans and spiced red cabbage (random....leftover from yesterday!).

I'm having a red day, so I'm on steak, with carrots and green beans. I've chopped up a small jacket spud for my second HEXB and I'm making a peppercorn sauce with mushrooms, onion and veg stock. I'll be using elf Philly to thicken it, so I'll have to syn that once I know exactly how much I've used. Usually works out at 3. I tried using quark once but the sauce separated horribly so I'd rather use the syns.
Edited to say I've just realised I can have 71g of Philly light as a HEXA .... But Ive got extra light now. Dang .....

Supper yesterday................

Pete’s Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup

Serves 2

Ingredients

200g chopped pre-cooked chicken pieces
1 Ltr chicken stock, made with Knorr chicken stock pot & hot water
1 150g pack of Amoy “straight to wok”) rice noodles
1 onion, finely chopped
1 carrot, finely chopped
1 celery stick, finely chopped
1 chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
1 Tbsp chopped parsley

Method

Cook onions in a saucepan sprayed with Fry Light, cooked until soft, add carrot, celery & chicken, cook for 10 mins, add stock and bring to the boil, turn the heat down and simmer for 10 mins, add the noodles and cook for a further 2 mins then add chopped parsley and serve when piping hot.

ChickenNoodleSoupLarge.jpg

Back