Whats for tea tonight?

I will be doing something with some chicken. Not sure what yet.

left over pastrami from christmas with cooked pasta and dry fried onions, peppers and mushrooms with philly light and a smidge of pesto will heat it up after weigh in.

Making the sweet potato and spinach curry out of the curry heaven book tonight along with some of the sides. Looking forward to it!

jojogonnabeslim said:
Lol yep well its been marinaded 2 days as had no time to finish off cooking it yesterday! Looking forward to it!

Mmm if you've marinated it that long it'll be even more delicious, I love the fact it's free, tonight we've got a jar of balti, it's been in cupboard since I joined SW last January and stopped using jarred sauces, I figured as I'm still in "Christmas" mode I'd use it up before getting back on plan but not convinced its going to taste better than the SW curries I now make! The verdict is out! X

I am having boiled rice, sweetcorn, 56gr tuna in oil (drained 5 syns), 2tbsp lf creme fraiche (3 syns). Was going to have some greens but ran out.

I made the one tray Jerk chicken from this month's magazine - it was absolutely delicious and one I'll definitely make again. I served it with garlic rice and salad.

alexisemma31 said:
I made the one tray Jerk chicken from this month's magazine - it was absolutely delicious and one I'll definitely make again. I served it with garlic rice and salad.

How spicy was it? X

FreeBee said:
How do you make your kebabs? Sound lovely.

I just mix some diced chicken breast with a tablespoon of pataks curry paste and some frylight,then get a griddle pan really hot and cook them until they are nicely charred.
Then I put some Chinese leaf lettuce, red onion and chopped cucumber in the pitta with a spoon of light Mayo .
For the spicy rice I cooked some brown rice in the micro and mixed it with chilli powder ,cooked onion,sweetcorn,mushrooms ,garlic and soy sauce .
Am eating it now and it is very tasty :)

Back