Whats for tea tonight?

My easy staple of roasted vine tomatoes,garlic,balsamic in SC all day,with wholemeal pasta. Gorgeous.

Attachments

• image-339430116.jpg
    image-339430116.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 70
A recipe out of the SW book Extra Easy "meals in minutes" modified to suit ingredients in the store cupboard.........
Ham & egg noodle salad.
HamRiceNoodleSaladSmall.jpg

Fiesta Pork casserole. :) Mmmmm Though, as husband doesn't like BNS I'll have to live without. Boo!

Bacon & onion sw quiche with butternut squash chips and roasted veg . Make a change as had cold meat & salad everyday since Monday lol

Total blow out tonight. Making lobster open ravioli, fillet steak and peppercorn sauce. Panna cotta and brownie for dessert. Kids are out.yummy

HPSaucy said:
That looks lovely but what's balsamic in SC all day? X

A packet of vine tomatoes, in slow cooker ( SC) smashed with a potato masher to break skins, 1 HEXB extra v olive oil , 4/6 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 or 2 whole garlic bulbs, . Leave in SC all day,or half a day ;) boil pasta, drain well, throw pasta in SC, mix well, and plate up. it's so easy and tasty.

Quorn meatballs for me and hubby, normal meatballs for the kiddos. With Carrot, celariac and apple mash (small syn value or HE for cooking the apples) and some peas/ green beans. Bit of gravy too (so worth the syns!)

Beef curry - onions dry fried, beef, 28gr Patak Rogan Josh curry paste (3.5 syns), canned tomatoes. Put all in slow cooker. when nearly ready add savoy cabbage/spinach, carrots, mushrooms,potatoes (1xHEXB), slice WM braed (1xHEB), 28gr boiled rice (3.5 syns) and loads of salad. Yum yum.
My friend is bringing dessert so i don't know what it is. I might have a little bit

Supper yesterday..............

Pete’s Spaghetti Carbonara
Serves 2

Free on Extra Easy

Ingredients

175g dried spaghetti (s)
2 rashers of smoked bacon, chopped into small pieces
2 eggs
100g Philadelphia extra light cheese spread (1Hea)
Handful of fresh chives

Method

Cook spaghetti as per packet instructions 8 mins =”Al Dente”
Cook the Bacon in a dry frying pan until done then remove and put to one side.

Break 2 eggs into a bowl and beat them together along with seasoning, chopped chives and the Philadelphia cheese.

Remove and drain the spaghetti then return to the saucepan, add the contents from the bowl and stir gently over a low heat until the eggs have set. Served with a side salad, followed by fruit!

SpaghettiCarbonara-4Small.jpg

Stuffed lemony chicken from the all in one cookbook.

Back