Whats for tea tonight?

jojogonnabeslim said:
Gonna have a big fat pizza n garlic bread....then back on sw from nyd!

I like that plan! I might do the same hehe x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Party nibbles but mine will be mainly sw friendly . Having flexi syns but not going mad making good choices :)

chilli, rice and salad- made by mummy :)

not much planned for tonight- just finished a 10-3 shift at Asda, now gonna head off to do a 5-10 shift at the off licence!

when i get back i'm heading next door to drink lots of tea and have a go at just dance 3 on the kinect (to see what its like in comparison to the wii!)

not a late night though- my last shift at Asda is tomorrow- 10-4...gonna miss being there!!!

Chinese takeaway!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Baked salmon, asparagus, mushrooms and sweet potato mash. Followed by rice pudding done the SW way.

My last meal of the year was gross :( I'm sulking. Kefta meatballs,tasted like fat balls :( most of its in the bin :(

Attachments

• image-552761076.jpg
    image-552761076.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 83
Ditto and I can't wait :) nom nom

I was so going to do this, but then could not bring myself too...

so i had homemade sw chinese
actifry peppers, red onions, mushrooms, chickem - soy sauce half cup water - 2 mins befor end 1/2 tbls tomatoe sauce....

followed by 2 pears and Total ) greek yogurt....

skinnyminx said:
I was so going to do this, but then could not bring myself too...

so i had homemade sw chinese
actifry peppers, red onions, mushrooms, chickem - soy sauce half cup water - 2 mins befor end 1/2 tbls tomatoe sauce....

followed by 2 pears and Total ) greek yogurt....

Well done u there's some motivation for ya!

I did enjoy mine and aren't back on it properly til Tuesday so kinda making the most of it. Now to start on my bottle of rose, in with brother and his girlfriend (which is great in reminding me how very single i am!!) and mum and dad all of them asleep :( so think i need that bottle of rose hehe

Chilli Con Carne made by husband. Mmmmmmm

jo-85 said:
Well done u there's some motivation for ya!

I did enjoy mine and aren't back on it properly til Tuesday so kinda making the most of it. Now to start on my bottle of rose, in with brother and his girlfriend (which is great in reminding me how very single i am!!) and mum and dad all of them asleep :( so think i need that bottle of rose hehe

Me too - it was totally nom nom!!
Hoping to be back on track Monday!!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had homemade pizza tonight and it was lovely. Couldn't stand having something low cal low fat on Hogmanay. It'll be steak pie tomorrow then back on it on the 2nd.

Bunnylush said:
A packet of vine tomatoes, in slow cooker ( SC) smashed with a potato masher to break skins, 1 HEXB extra v olive oil , 4/6 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 or 2 whole garlic bulbs, . Leave in SC all day,or half a day ;) boil pasta, drain well, throw pasta in SC, mix well, and plate up. it's so easy and tasty.

Thanks Bunnylush, sounds good, haven't got a slow cooker but might adapt it x

Back