Whats for tea tonight?

HONK
Spag Bol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1763850009.jpg
    image-1763850009.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 65
Left over lemony chicken with a jacket spud and veg (probably brocolli)

moonwatcher said:
Sunday roast - beef, sprouts, carrots, parsnips, swede, roasties, small yorkie and gravy.

Hmmm,that's what I woke up wanting, I rolled myself across to the co op, to find no meat joints :( so I've defrosted joes sausages, will do sw roasters, cabbage ,sprouts carrots gravy x

Gammon cooked in diet coke and red onions, new potatoes, broccolli, parsnips and roast veg (butternut squash, courgette, red onion, cherry tomatoes and garlic)

Roast lamb. SW wedges, broccoli, sprouts, carrots and gravy (2 syns). Going to have strawberries and kiwi after.

alexisemma31 said:
Gammon cooked in diet coke and red onions, new potatoes, broccolli, parsnips and roast veg (butternut squash, courgette, red onion, cherry tomatoes and garlic)

How do you do your gammon in diet coke?!
X

I'm cooking the bacon and chicken hotpot out of the Jan 12 mag- smells delish :) can't wait to try it.

How do you do your gammon in diet coke?!
X

It is the most simple recipe but delicious. All you need is a lean gammon joint, a can of diet coke, red onions and balsamic vinegar.

Chop 3 red onions into wedges and place in the bottom of a casserole dish. Pour over the diet coke and basamic vinegar and pop in the oven for 1 1/2 - 2 hours.

Bunnylush said:
Hmmm,that's what I woke up wanting, I rolled myself across to the co op, to find no meat joints :( so I've defrosted joes sausages, will do sw roasters, cabbage ,sprouts carrots gravy x

Tea!

Attachments

• image-1762581240.jpg
    image-1762581240.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 85
Here we are- chicken & bacon hotpot from this months SW mag- nom nom nom

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120101_223513.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120101_223513.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 77
  • ForumRunner_20120101_223458.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120101_223458.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 78
Bunnylush said:

Hi- just a quick question regarding Joes sausages- what are they Syn wise & where can I buy them please?
Thank you!! :)

Love2bSlim said:
Hi- just a quick question regarding Joes sausages- what are they Syn wise & where can I buy them please?
Thank you!! :)

Google Joes sausage. Only available online. Some SW classes do group orders, this was my first order in class, I ordered lots for over xmas. They are syn free. SW aren't allowed to endorse them any longer. All the calorie info is on Joes website. Personally I ordered Joes grills and sausages. Grills are like those things you get for summer BBQ, like kebab sticks? No skin. I'm preferring them to sausage, but I'm not a sausage lover anyway. They are very tasty and filling. If you do group orders you get a discount the more bought. I've not heard anyone say a bad thing about Joes :)

Thank you BunnyLush! I found the sticky on here after I'd asked too (always the case!!) :)
Free sausage & burgers...sounds fab!
Thanks again!!

Back