Whats for tea tonight?

Lamb, carrot & swede, cabbage & sprouts. It'll be a bit windy around here later!!!lol

Everyones tea sounds so good! Im having SW chips, mushy peas and salad! then a tangerine or two for pudding :)
I'm going to try and make the chilli with rice this week :)

Tuna, Tomato Penne

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Linda mccartney sausages, sw wedges, spaghetti hoops & pickled onions - green day yummy!

Diet coke cooked gammon, sweet potato and parsnip wedges, peas and carrots. Mini meringues with blueberries and a squirt of spray cream.

I just had a braveheart burger, slimming world chips, oninons and peppers in frylight and some mushy peas.... its all free food but (i've just started slimming world...) isnt it too much? i mean i feel like i have at loads surely i cant loose weight eating all this? (btw it was nommy!)

weemissnaughty said:
I just had a braveheart burger, slimming world chips, oninons and peppers in frylight and some mushy peas.... its all free food but (i've just started slimming world...) isnt it too much? i mean i feel like i have at loads surely i cant loose weight eating all this? (btw it was nommy!)

Just trust the plan it works hun! You can eat free food until you are full :)

im having a stir fry later once the kiddies have settled down and gone to bed.. i feel so huge today..like ive got a life ring around my middle so im hoping for some super speed food to do its magic!!

Sausage and baked bean bake, can't wait!

Like a stuck record, because I love it! Balsamic garlic roasted vine tomatoes. With big pasta.

Attachments

• image-13849728.jpg
    image-13849728.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 70
Turkish noodles with a tomato and basil sauce :)

weemissnaughty said:

Ok I gotta ask lol.... What's a braveheart burger?? X

Back