Whats for tea tonight?

Szechwan spicy seafood stir-fry. Used a Blue Dragon sachet of sauce for 6 syns but that means 1.5 syns per portion - not too bad! Lots of veg, a pack of frozen sea food and noodles, all in the wok together. Twas v yum. The hubbly had 4(!!!!!) helpings!!!

Had a pudding - bread pudding made with brown bread (HEB), poured over milk (HEA) and egg mixed with sweetener and baked in oven. Serve with vanilla or toffee Mullerlight. Mmmmm xxx

Everyone seems to have such gorgeous sounding meals, I'm a bit ashamed to post here as been really lazy but been reading everyone's posts for days now and I'm determined to sift through my cook books for some more interesting meals!!

Oh but I did cook diet coke chicken for supper just had chicken chunks as a snack no rice or chips as I had eaten earlier too but was looking in cupboards every 15mins (my signal that I'm going to start grazing on wrong foods)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Karen.hat said:
Everyone seems to have such gorgeous sounding meals, I'm a bit ashamed to post here as been really lazy but been reading everyone's posts for days now and I'm determined to sift through my cook books for some more interesting meals!!

Oh but I did cook diet coke chicken for supper just had chicken chunks as a snack no rice or chips as I had eaten earlier too but was looking in cupboards every 15mins (my signal that I'm going to start grazing on wrong foods)

I think this is the idea to be inspired, and we all have days when a jacket potato and beans will have to do lol. X

Leek & Potato Soup..............
Serves 4
Ingredients

1Ltr Knorr Chicken Stock (made from 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot dissolved in boiling water)
1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped (s)
2 large leeks, finely chopped (s)
1 small potato, peeled and finely chopped
1-2 tbsp. very finely chopped chives
½ Tsp mixed herbs
Splash of Worcester Sauce
Chives

Method

Using a large saucepan, sprayed with Fry Light, add the onion, leek and potato and cook over a high heat for 10 minutes, stirring constantly so that the vegetables sweat (that is cook without colouring.)

Make up the stock with hot water. Add the stock to the sweated vegetables and bring to the boil. Cover and cook over a medium heat for 12 minutes.

Use a hand blender blitz until smooth. Sprinkle with chives

7DayleekPotatoSoupSmall.jpg

Chicken Parmesan!

Tonights tea is going to be a SW version of the north east takeaway speciality...Chicken Parmesan!

Flattened chicken breast baked in oven approx 30mins, then coat in egg and dip in breadcrumbs (wholemeal bread grated 1/2 HEB) and bake again for another 15mins till breadcrumbs are crispy.

For the topping i mix a few dollops of quark with half the Low Low Cheese (21g) and smother it on top of the chicken. Finally sprinkle the rest of the Low Low Cheese (21g) and grill for 5-10mins.

Served with salad and SW chippies, nom nom nom!!!

I'll try and remember to take a pic for you all to see x

PrincessZoe said:
Tonights tea is going to be a SW version of the north east takeaway speciality...Chicken Parmesan!

Flattened chicken breast baked in oven approx 30mins, then coat in egg and dip in breadcrumbs (wholemeal bread grated 1/2 HEB) and bake again for another 15mins till breadcrumbs are crispy.

For the topping i mix a few dollops of quark with half the Low Low Cheese (21g) and smother it on top of the chicken. Finally sprinkle the rest of the Low Low Cheese (21g) and grill for 5-10mins.

Omg this sounds divine!!!!!

Just on day 1 of my EE plan today, think i'm gonna just stick to something simple like baked potato, beans & a big green salad. Think tomorrow I will make one of the delicious recipes!
Sx

PrincessZoe said:

Oh my days I'm stealing this idea!! I so miss parmo's

Quorn Peppered Steak served with Garlic & Chilli flavoured Slimming World Chips, Vegetables, and Baked Beans :drool: I can't wait!

At college late tonight so am having reheated stew...... mmm nice and mushy! :D

homemade veg soup....

Going to make a risotto type thing with roasted onion, courgette & peppers, garden peas & 25g low low red pepper & chili cream cheese stirred in (maybe a wholemeal pitta too...)

Plain & simple jacket tuna cheese with large salad & pickles . Ee day yum yum

Back