Whats for tea tonight?

I made Jamie Oliver's spring soup,with a few changes , which contained broccoli,cauliflower,cannellini beans,chopped tinned tomatoes,celery,carrots,onion,garlic,spinach, kale and a little broken linguine.
It was delicious.I was amazed at how good it tasted.

Green day : courgette Risotto & salad

Attachments

• image-2330354604.jpg
    image-2330354604.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 70
It's Friday so tonite we had Doner Kebab (SW) in wholemeal Pitta with coleslaw, homemade garlic mayo sauce and a dash of chilli sauce

Yummy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Two red sweet peppers stuffed with Hugh's spicy bean mi from last night, with bachelors rice. Gorgeous x

Attachments

• image-3959472340.jpg
    image-3959472340.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 75
Huuuge delicious juicy steak with chunky garlic salt-seasonrd sw chips, fried onions and mushrooms and homemade 1syn peppercorn sauce.... Was Devine!

Attachments

• image-1778213041.jpg
    image-1778213041.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Hope my Chinese Hurries up I'm in danger of eating my own arm I'm that hungry lol

Bed of lambs lettuce with pan "fried" mackerel, peppers and prawns in garlic and rosemary twas lovely.

We had Homemade savoury rice (white rice, peas, chopped mushrooms and onions mixed together with soy sauce) with Diet coke Chicken. It was stunning and very filling. You have to try it peeps xxx

Syn free on Extra Easy and Original
Ingredients:
400g sliced chicken breast
1 onion, diced
330ml can Diet Coke
6 tablespoons passata
Dash of worcestershire sauce
Fry Light
Salt and pepper to taste
Method:
  1. Heat a large saute pan and spray with Fry Light
  2. Add the chicken and onion and fry until beginning to colour
  3. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil
  4. Simmer until the sauce thickens and reduces down to about half its volume - approximately 30 minutes

iwe had pork loin chops with tons of veg and sw roast potatoes and gravy , was lush . also saved enough syns today to have my flake this eve , yum yum was so good :D

Gonna attempt Philly Sausage & Bacon Potato Bake from their app.

Sounds yum . To make it EE gonna serve with green beans & carrots

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not sure but Deffo red carb free day . Feel so fat bloated & uncomfortable after eating a Chinese takeaway last night it was the healthy option too boiled rice chicken & mushrooms Grrrrr.

baked ham, cauliflower, baby corn, mange tout, carrots and probably SW chips (hubby loves pease pudding chips and carrots with ham)

I am trying the mushy pea curry for the first time, found it on the recipe section, it smells lovely but the colour is a bit strange. Had super speed tomato soup for lunch so all in all a very speedy day :) xx

Back