Whats for tea tonight?

I thought ee was a 1/3 red , 1/3 green and 1/3 superfree? Otherwise its a green meal with just pasta and salad??? Have I got this wrong?

catmonkey said:
I thought ee was a 1/3 red , 1/3 green and 1/3 superfree? Otherwise its a green meal with just pasta and salad??? Have I got this wrong?

As far as I know it is only separated into 2/3 free and a 1/3 superfree - doesn't matter which plan the 2/3 comes from..

Kieragh1515 said:
I don't think that matters. Any meal can be classed EE as long as its a third superfree. X

That's what I thought as I often have uncle bens or pasta and sauce on an EE day ( then again the super free bit is sometimes fruit after)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

catmonkey said:
Oh thanks for that, I have been doing it for nearly a year and have got this so wrong x

Oh I wouldn't say you were doing it wrong - I think most people who do EE do it because they can have meat and carbs on the same plate - but at least knowing you don't have to might give you some more flexibility with the plan :) xx

Kieragh1515 said:
Yep I do that the odd time too :)

.....and sometimes I forget - oops!!

I will be making Happy Holiday's cowboy pie

Either defrosted Pork Balti or yesterday's dee-luscious Philly, Sausage & Bacon potato bake
Kx

Attachments

• image-2241556415.jpg
    image-2241556415.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 106
  • image-2190805185.jpg
    image-2190805185.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 108
Kwise1 said:
Either defrosted Pork Balti or yesterday's dee-luscious Philly, Sausage & Bacon potato bake
Kx

Hi, could you post recipe for philly sausage & potato bake please? Looks fantastic xx

It'll be my first attempt at the syn-free KFC chicken tonight - wish me luck!!

Roast Gammon roast dinner followed by sugar free jelly with fruit and light evaporated milk (synned) :))

Back