Whats for tea tonight?

Cumin chicken curry, using the evoo as a HE.

i'm looking forward to beef Stroganoff with rice made with the remains of yesterdays roast beef...... Roll on 7pm

Simply Cook Tescos lamb shank in gravy with pots,carrots,and loads of mint sauce. Then melon,2 alpen lights, choc options, oh and perhaps a couple of plums earlier on and cherries. Cant wait

Homemade pizzas using heb rolls and veggies topped with hea of goats cheese and some olives. Yum :)

There is a few suggestions on the recipe pages ...basically the one I'm doing is cook chicken till Brown add a diet coke and heaped teaspoon of Chinese spice and let it cook till sticky tasting yummy up to now x

Tonight i'm having a Quorn Southern Style burger (2.5syns) in a wholemeal roll (HEB) served with SW chips and beans :)
xxx

SW barbecue chicken, ordinary and sweet potato wedges, sweetcorn and a mahoooosive salad!

Philly Thai Green Pork with Thai rice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What are we all having for dinner tonight?

Tonight I am making- a huge pile of slimming world chips, beans , mushrooms, tomatoes, 2 fried eggs ( in fry light) and I am having bacon as healthy extra b. am so looking forward to it as I am so hungry !

Steak (free) Salad with drizzle of balsamic glaze (says 1 syn for tbsp so i'm giving it 0.5) Square chips in the actifry (free) Frylight fried Onion and mushroom (free)

IMG_1948 (Small).JPG

catmonkey said:
Have u had this before? Can you let us know what it was like. It looks Yummy on the website . X

It was dee-licious. Very easy to make, creamy and we loved it!! It isn't a spicy dish.
I have adapted it in a SW way and put it on my recipe thread

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3242666401.jpg
    image-3242666401.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 93
Back