Whats for tea tonight?

Venison is a really lean meat so you should be fine. In fact I think it is a free food on red or EE.

I like mine with boiled potatoes and salad but you could make a stew or goulash which are also delicious.

Brilliant, never thought about making a stew etc out of it, thank you so much!
Sxx

Im having Turkey Curry as well Wychy :) We are having it with noodles and stir fry veg xx

Protein shake with fruit and yoghurt added.

Lamb burgers (home made mince from a blized up piece of leg of lamb)

Slimming world chips

salad

mushroom stuffed with garlic philly light and pesto

Melt-in-the-middle burgers (SW burgers with WW LF Cheese Triangles in the centre) served with a huge Salad :drool:

No idea yet as I forgot to take anything out of the freezer before leaving for work.

Even though I do EE, yesterday ended up being a completely veggie day and so has today thus far, so I'm thinking something meaty for dinner!

So, come on, give me some ideas ladies - something with chicken/beef/pork, relatively cheap and quick and easy to cook, as really don't fancy spending much time cooking this evening! Oh, and very low syn/syn free if possible, as I tend to save my syns and have a couple of bottles of wine over the weekend - when I'm being good, when I'm being bad I sneak wine during the week too - but I am back on plan this week so no drinkies till Friday!

So far, my only ideas are feta stuffed chicken wrapped in something or pork chops with mustard mash! I did think about melt in the middle burgers but I have a pack of mince in the freezer to use up so can do those at the weekend!

No idea yet as I forgot to take anything out of the freezer before leaving for work.

Even though I do EE, yesterday ended up being a completely veggie day and so has today thus far, so I'm thinking something meaty for dinner!

So, come on, give me some ideas ladies - something with chicken/beef/pork, relatively cheap and quick and easy to cook, as really don't fancy spending much time cooking this evening! Oh, and very low syn/syn free if possible, as I tend to save my syns and have a couple of bottles of wine over the weekend - when I'm being good, when I'm being bad I sneak wine during the week too - but I am back on plan this week so no drinkies till Friday!

So far, my only ideas are feta stuffed chicken wrapped in something or pork chops with mustard mash! I did think about melt in the middle burgers but I have a pack of mince in the freezer to use up so can do those at the weekend!

I was going to suggest chicken breast stuffed with cottage cheese (you could use your feta) and wrapped in bacon. Lovely served with SW chips or roast potatoes and piles of lovely veg/salad :drool:

I was going to suggest chicken breast stuffed with cottage cheese (you could use your feta) and wrapped in bacon. Lovely served with SW chips or roast potatoes and piles of lovely veg/salad :drool:

That's my current train of thought! Annoying though as I have tons of chicken fillets and bacon in the freezer already!

Quorn Cottage Pie (sw home made) for after weigh in tonight. Served with lots of broccoli!

Back