Whats for tea tonight?

Another Philly recipe:- Ed's Philadelphia Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gallons of superspeed soup! We were going to have beef curry with spicy potatoes, but made the soup this afternoon and it is so tasty we've decided to have it for tea, with a wedge of wholemeal bread HEB and a sprinkle of grated cheese HEA.

Looks like beef curry tomorrow!

Beef stew with steam fresh veg, banana covered in onken ff vanilla, grated chocolate on top

Just had the yummiest dinner for ages - chicken fillet stuffed with feta (HEX A), with chargrilled chicken spice blend, oregano and basil (baked in foil) with roast veggies (pepper, courgette, red onion and cherry toms, drizzled with balsamic vinegar and tons of black pepper.

Hmmm, so tempted to take a chicken fillet out of the freezer and have the same again tomorrow, it was that good!

Chicken casserole with heaps of superfree roasted veg - should be ready in an hour. Hopefully I can abstain from nibbling beforehand :)

Hugh's veg book curried bubble n squeak Alien ;) with poached eggs eyes and a mushy pea tongue :)

Attachments

• image-1482684756.jpg
    image-1482684756.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 88
Just made a gammon a veg broth with left over gammon and was sooo lush!

ForumRunner_20120110_194841.jpg

We have had creamy phili and mustard pasta with bacon and mushrooms in it was delish!

Attachments

• image-3130288296.jpg
    image-3130288296.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 86
  • image-2111341831.jpg
    image-2111341831.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 76
nadine21 said:
We have had creamy phili and mustard pasta with bacon and mushrooms in it was delish!

Sounds divine - I can't find it on the Philly App do u have the recipe!

Kx

look it up on youtube..
I'd do some research on the affects of heat on artificial sweetners first though..
heating diet soft drinks is supposed to be a bad idea since the sweetners break down into nasty things when heated..

ColJack said:
look it up on youtube..
I'd do some research on the affects of heat on artificial sweetners first though..
heating diet soft drinks is supposed to be a bad idea since the sweetners break down into nasty things when heated..

Ooh I never thought about the sweeteners breaking down before I often make diet coke chicken for the whole family. I'm going to do some research when biggest loser finishes

Back