Whats for tea tonight?

Kwise1 said:
Sounds divine - I can't find it on the Philly App do u have the recipe!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is there a Philly app?

I went to the harvester with my mum and sw consultant, who is a family friend, and had a big bowl of salad with red devil sauce (3 syns), mixed grill (4 syns for sausage, 4 syns allowed for onion rings & 1 syn for egg) with peas, grilled tom & baked potato, then had the fruit skewers for pud!

elb4160 said:
I went to the harvester with my mum and sw consultant, who is a family friend, and had a big bowl of salad with red devil sauce (3 syns), mixed grill (4 syns for sausage, 4 syns allowed for onion rings & 1 syn for egg) with peas, grilled tom & baked potato, then had the fruit skewers for pud!

And I hope you thoroughly enjoyed it

I had tomato soup with a brown crusty roll yum!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Kwise1 said:
Sounds divine - I can't find it on the Philly App do u have the recipe!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I made it up!

Ingredients:
Bacon
Mushrooms
Onion
Garlic
Mustard
Wholgrain mustard
Pasta
Extra light phili

Method:
Cut lots of bacon rashers into strips and fry them off till slightly crispy (I prefer bacon that way). Then I added a chopped onion, a crushed clove of garlic and lots of chopped mushrooms. Dropped in 200g of extra light phili (sounds a lot but I made a huuuuuge pan full and I'm using it as my HeA) and a drop of milk, mixing until softened and creamy. Then I added a dollop of wholgrain mustard and half a teaspoon of normal mustard (will have to syn and will vary on how much you use), I added bit by bit until I got a taste I was pleased with, season, boil pasta add and stir in to sauce= done...simple, easy and yummy, will be adding chicken and leeks next time too...

Hope you like x x

Diet coke chicken?? I like the sound of that

Yes. Diet Coke Chicken,sounds strange but nice and Free on EE. I had it yesterday and the rest today at work. it was nicer after being left in the fridge over night as it was kind of marinated overnight in the sauce.
Diet Coke Chicken (Slimming World) - YouTube Here is the link on Youtube. I use fresh chicken tho.

It's take away night in work tonight so I'm going to have plain noodles and garlic mushrooms yum

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Wednesday night - must be stew! :D

Cauli Mac and Cheese with a small amount of diet coke chicken for my dinner tonight, first time I have tried either so fingers crossed!

Steph

Chicken Breast stuffed with Cheese and wrapped in Bacon. Served with Garlic & Chilli flavoured Roast Potatoes, Green Beans, Carrots, Broccoli and Sweetcorn :drool:

Thth sounds very yummy, :D how do you do the potatos??
they sound lovley

Hi hun, they're really easy to make. This is how I make mine:

Cut a few potatoes in half and boil them until soft. Drain the pan and allow the potatoes to cool. Once they're cool, halve them again so that they are now quarters.

Place the potatoes into a bowl, spray with plenty of FryLight, and as much Garlic & Chilli flakes as you like (I use a grinder from Wilkinsons, about 99p). Cover the bowl with cling film and give the potatoes a good shake. Add more seasoning if desired.

Spray a baking tray with FryLight, and then add the potatoes. Bake in the oven until golden brown and crispy. Serve & Enjoy.

:drool: They are to die for!

Back