Whats for tea tonight?

Thinking of doing Nigellas marmite spaghetti omitting the butter that she uses to mix in with marmite making it completely free - fingers crossed it works :)

Thinking of doing Nigellas marmite spaghetti omitting the butter that she uses to mix in with marmite making it completely free - fingers crossed it works :)

Wow, that sounds amazing! I'm addicted to Marmite at the moment, and hadn't heard of this recipe. Do you mind sharing?

this may seem a silly question but does any one know what stock you use for potato and chilli soup it just says add stock, :S im a lil thick haha, :D

Was gonna have some sticky chicken from the website but it looks a bit dry, i'd happily have it with salad but not sure what my partner would eat it with???!

So looks like its Spag Bol for us.

Were having egg, chips & beans - yummy can't wait!

Princess_Stevie said:
Wow, that sounds amazing! I'm addicted to Marmite at the moment, and hadn't heard of this recipe. Do you mind sharing?

Just ran off to get recipe.....

375g spaghetti dried
1 tsp marmite or more ( I will opt def for more)
Parmesan cheese to serve

She also says adding 50g of butter but am thinking of omitting this and just adding water when heating up the marmite - maybe some experimenting is required :)

Method:
Cook spaghetti
Heat marmite with 1 tbsp of the pasta water ( she also says about melting the butter in at this point) once all lovely and dissolved pour cover the drained, cooked pasta and grate plenty of Parmesan over.

Am so hungry right now but have to WI first so must wait!!

Quorn cottage pie, with a swede and potato topping...after my first weigh in...wish me luck, I'm sure the comfort food will make me feel good either way!!
Clare xx

Oooh that does sound lush!! And good luck :)

hazebabes said:
this may seem a silly question but does any one know what stock you use for potato and chilli soup it just says add stock, :S im a lil thick haha, :D

You can use veg stock x

Tuna steak 2 heb.. Roasted veg , asparagus and some wedges

Kieragh1515 said:
I think ur getting an addiction!!!! X

You think lol

missbehabe76 said:
Is there a Philly app?

Oh yes and a website - brilliant !!!

nadine21 said:
I made it up!

Ingredients:
Bacon
Mushrooms
Onion
Garlic
Mustard
Wholgrain mustard
Pasta
Extra light phili

Method:
Cut lots of bacon rashers into strips and fry them off till slightly crispy (I prefer bacon that way). Then I added a chopped onion, a crushed clove of garlic and lots of chopped mushrooms. Dropped in 200g of extra light phili (sounds a lot but I made a huuuuuge pan full and I'm using it as my HeA) and a drop of milk, mixing until softened and creamy. Then I added a dollop of wholgrain mustard and half a teaspoon of normal mustard (will have to syn and will vary on how much you use), I added bit by bit until I got a taste I was pleased with, season, boil pasta add and stir in to sauce= done...simple, easy and yummy, will be adding chicken and leeks next time too...

Hope you like x x

Many thanks

Sounds yummy

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pasta Neopolitan

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back