Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken curry (from the SW curry book), nicely marinated as I made it last night and rice :)

Lentil and mushroom loaf with SW chips :)

I had 2/3 of a pack of Knorr Pastaria Carbonara (2 syns) packed out with veggies... Mmmm

Pasta twirls with salmon flakes, 1/2 a tub of garlic and herb light philly (between 4) and 1/2 a tub of quark so around 2 syns per portion, really lovely :)

Oh and 2 packs of steamfresh veg for my 1/3

Post wi treat
sw mushy pea curry served with 1/2 sw chip and rice
followed by kitkat chunky:)

Feta stuffed chicken with veggies and rice.

Hmm, had to have a quick re-think on this one, once I found out I'd taken out chunkily diced turkey rather than chicken fillets while rushing out the door to work this morning!

Right, so piri piri roasted red onion, peppers, courgette, mushrooms, cherry toms and tukey bits it is then! Served with rice. It's what I would call one of my 'coddles'! Basically, throw a pile of stuff together, stick some spices on and roast/simmer!

And with any luck there'll be enough for my lunch tomorrow too, if I'm not too much of a piggy this evening!

Might even throw my HEXA of feta over it before serving... yumbolie!

Debridger said:
Looks lovely - and what a great plate!!!
A) it looks good
B) you really check out your 1/3rd

It was so good. I've never tried it before but it's a definate winner in my house now. Plates are just from tesco but look really nice and fancy. :)

I made the cauliflower mac and cheese from the sw website and also made diet cole chicken (both for the first time) and they were both gorgeous!!

Sw sweet n sour quorn 'chicken pieces' with egg fried rice and stir fry veg. First time I've cooked it and it was gorgeous, first time I've had quorn aswell and I was impressed. Had a green day today instead of EE

Back