Whats for tea tonight?

We're having roasted pork loin, cauliflower and broccolli cheese, and new potatoes roasted in their skins in extra virgin olive oil

Slow cooked chicken with lots of veg and stock also boiled rice, smells lush any wait

Im treating myself to smoked salmon, scrambled egg and onions, mushrooms and tomatoes :)

Tuna mayo red onion, sw chips, salad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pan fried smoked cod loin pan fried in teaspoon olive oil and rosemary and garlic and ww low fat creme fraiche (5 syns)

mini roasties

peas
carrots
green beans
broccoli

HUGE salad, 0% greek natural yog mixed with cajun seasoning and garlic salt - all mixed together with (cooked) jumbo mushrooms, onion and a chopped up pork chop.

Sugar free jelly with grapes in the bottom at about 8pm when little one in bed and my huge tea has gone down - stuffed.com!!!

Perfect boiled eggs (as seen on Heston's TV show!) with wholemeal soldiers

Homemade Chicken Kiev, garlic sw chips and salad, just waiting for it to come out of oven, will add a finished plated pic when it comes out but here's how it went in....

Finished article added...simple and delicious!

Attachments

• image-1117768270.jpg
    image-1117768270.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 138
  • image-3281599950.jpg
    image-3281599950.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Salmon with butternut squash mash and other vegetables. I have become obsessed with butternut squash!!

Having a green day so jacket potato with homemade carrot and lentil Dahl on top - can't wait. Will follow with same fat free yogurt

Green Day for me - Homemade veggie curry, Asda chickpea dahl and rice ... yummy :)

Back