Whats for tea tonight?

I had a friend round (also on sw) we made burgers from an extra easy recipe book, and had some salad with it, had made some jelly for after but we were too full after the burgers.

Gnocchi in roasted red pepper,chilli sauce with HEXB cheddar on top ,recipe from SW Italian book oh my days gorgeous. I'm having the rest for supper too

Attachments

• image-857609845.jpg
    image-857609845.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 78
Bunnylush said:
Gnocchi in roasted red pepper,chilli sauce with HEXB cheddar on top ,recipe from SW Italian book oh my days gorgeous. I'm having the rest for supper too

Oh wow that looks gorgeous, is it homemade gnocchi or did you buy ready made gnocchi? X

Chicken breast spread with laughing cow light, wrapped in trimmed bacon with sauteed potatoes (actifry) and veg.

elb4160 said:
Tonight I'm either doing pork chops with root veg mash or attempting to make green thai chicken curry (from mag)

Ooh try the Thai curry - I made it the other night and it was yummy! The glazed pork in the same issue is absolutely gorgeous too.

Was wondering what to do with the frozen peices of cod I have in the freezer. Found a recipe for Cod backed in tomato sauce. Served with SW chips and green beans. Cannot wait :)

Roast Beef, Roast Pots, Leeks, Carrots and gravy (gravy has onion and mushrooms in it too) More superfree the better lol

Scouse for me :)

I miss scouse so much! My mum makes the best scouse.

Steak, SW chips and salad for me, but not until late as my boyfriend is playing football until 7 so I am having pasta and sauce as a late lunch, with some grapes :)

Roast chicken, sw roast potatoes, leeks, carrots, broccoli and gravy!
Pudding- possibly scan bran chocolate cake depending on how it turns out.

Back