Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight we are having salmon (me) and OH smoked haddock, new potatoes and ratatouille, also a side salad. Still thinking of what desert to have. I've only used 2 syns today. Suggestions pretty please?

Omelette chips and beans, cheap quick and cheerful :)

Gammon fried egg, roast sweet potatoes and carrots and a huge side salad!!
Was gorgeous and an stuffed now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just had the fish pie from the SW mag. Got to say of all the fat free home cooking I've done recently (and loved it all BTW) this was not great. You can't beat a lovely rich sauce with fish pie. This just didn't cut it for me. Not gonna make that again. At least I tried it

Has anyone tried the carbonara recipe yet? It's on the menu for this week so dying to know if it's nice xx

Light Thai Spiced Philadelphia Prawns with Thai rice

Another trial from the Philly App. Not been disappointed yet ;-)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cooked breakfast of WW sausage, bacon, egg & mushrooms. :D

Beef stew had to Cook mine separate caus my oh and daughter wanted dumplings with theirs was really jealous!

I am having sw burgers, i have added onion, red pepper and some mixed herbs, served with sw chips and salad.
Hope this is ok for EE, im very new!!
It is going to take some time to get used to the plan!
Hi there rubyruby So long as yr plate has a 1/3rd superfree on it thats fine hun:D

Green day chilli - heb extra lean minced beef,onions,toms,chilli (lots of) passata, and boiled brown basmati rice, nom nom. Then melon,kiwi fruit, orange, sugar free jelly and fromage frais mousse, then 2 alpen lights and a choc options cant wait starving!

Chilli and Rice. Syn free as I haven't had a good today with my chocolate comsumption. Don't know whats wrong with me!

I live in like a big mobile home & we just ran out of gas.... Chinese it is this hahaha ;) xxx

spiced red cabbage, braised celery and onion and carrots served with heavily veg laden turkey bolognese...

Piri Piri chicken fillet with Mexican savoury rice with celery through it and big chunks of red pepper. Mouth's watering!

Green day - Quorn Lamb chops, all the veg and SW friendly mash :)

Steak, chips and broccoli!!

Back