Whats for tea tonight?

bacon, egg, sw chips and beans post wi treat.... will have lived off superfree before weigh in - but maybe a gigantic pear for pudding

Butternut squash and bacon risotto, out of the SW ee recipe book, I've made it once before and its YUMMY!!

Hearty homemade vegetable broth :drool:
Jam-packed full SuperFree and lots of Speed foods :)

Think i will just have Rice and veg tonight, got such a sore throat i dont really want anything :-(

Ouch :(
Hope you feel better soon

Off for a pub tea eeeek.....will try to make good choices gonna have speed soup in fruit salad about 5 so im not starving cos not eating till 830!

In need of some comfort food tonight, so cottage pie with cabbage, carrots and parsnips with some gravy. Fresh grapefruit, and then later, a slice of Parsnip and maple syrup cake (adapted from the scan bran carrot cake)

missbehabe76 said:
Attempting to make the butternut squash soup from the recipe below.. never had butternut squash before hope I like it
Update it's made and it's lovely!! Didn't use as much Philly only used my one heb allowance

It's my favourite recipe site - I am trying loadsa new dishes!!

racaby said:
Jacket potato, beans and hex a cheese mmm

Beautiful.XTC said:
Jacket potato, quorn ham and beans

Same again here as off to Zumba and need something when I get back. Gonna fill mine with 1 HEA cheddar & 1 HEB Tuna plus mayo & sweetcorn.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise1 said:
It's my favourite recipe site - I am trying loadsa new dishes!!

Same again here as off to Zumba and need something when I get back. Gonna fill mine with 1 HEA cheddar & 1 HEB Tuna plus mayo & sweetcorn.

Kx

Every recipe I have had from it was delicious! Bought Philly in bulk last night from tescos before the pound offer finished.. Oh thinks im nuts!!

missbehabe76 said:
Every recipe I have had from it was delicious! Bought Philly in bulk last night from tescos before the pound offer finished.. Oh thinks im nuts!!

I bought it in bulk too on special offer!!

I am eating it almost every day!!

Kx

Back