Whats for tea tonight?

Just had pasta bake with lots of superfree veggies!! Little bit of leftover chicken and spaghetti followed by fruit salad!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Green day "meat" and potato pie..... packet of Batchelors bolognase Beanfeast (7.5 syns for the lot, will go 4 ways at least) with loads of new potato chunks, carrots and BNS, topped with instant mash (free) and served with even more veggies.

Mushroom risotto, was supposed to be a bacon and mushroom one but forgot to buy the bacon lol, full of onions, garlic, chilli. I had it with loads of carrots, strange combination but was lovely, especially with HEA cheese on top, yummy!!

mrstore said:
Mushroom risotto, was supposed to be a bacon and mushroom one but forgot to buy the bacon lol, full of onions, garlic, chilli. I had it with loads of carrots, strange combination but was lovely, especially with HEA cheese on top, yummy!!

Ohhhh I have done bacon, think I'll add some to my risotto thank you :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gnocchi in roasted pepper sauce with HEXB cheddar melted on top. From SW Italian book

Attachments

• image-3738207113.jpg
    image-3738207113.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 54
Bunnylush said:
Gnocchi in roasted pepper sauce with HEXB cheddar melted on top. From SW Italian book

Oohh I've not had gnocchi in ages - did u buy it or make your own ?

had pasta with bacon and leeks and cheese sauce (4 syns) was good :D

Kwise1 said:
Oohh I've not had gnocchi in ages - did u buy it or make your own ?

I made the recipe from Sw Italian cook book. Made day before and kept in fridge It's Desiree ? Potatoes steamed,mashed left cold. Mix a chopped up spring onion, egg, seasoning basil. When potato cold ,mix egg mixture into it. Meanwhile make roasted red pepper,onion,tomato sauce. Store in fridge.
Next day heat oven 200 , put sauce in pan to heat. Roll small bits potato into balls, tedious! Spray with frylite, bake for 25 mins. Serve on sauce ,microwave with cheese on.

Bunnylush said:
I made the recipe from Sw Italian cook book. Made day before and kept in fridge It's Desiree ? Potatoes steamed,mashed left cold. Mix a chopped up spring onion, egg, seasoning basil. When potato cold ,mix egg mixture into it. Meanwhile make roasted red pepper,onion,tomato sauce. Store in fridge.
Next day heat oven 200 , put sauce in pan to heat. Roll small bits potato into balls, tedious! Spray with frylite, bake for 25 mins. Serve on sauce ,microwave with cheese on.

That sounds absolutely gawgeous - and it's free??

Kx

Bunnylush said:

Kept looking at this recipe but not tried ... Now I will be, thank you x

Back