Whats for tea tonight?

Loopeylou said:
Kept looking at this recipe but not tried ... Now I will be, thank you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes all free, I do green day for it, so I can have the rest for supper, with another HEXB cheddar. But the sauce would pass EE,pointless though. It's tasty enough without meat.

This is without sauce, make sure you pit enough salt pepper in mash or it's plain.

Attachments

• image-1751697188.jpg
    image-1751697188.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
The Gnocchi is a brilliant recipe to do the day before a busy day,or day out. When you want to get in and eat within half hour. It's in the fridge waiting :).

image-3505902688.jpg

Be good to yourself gammon joint slices, actifry chips, runny egg, peas and mixed salad, prob not 1/3 but close!

joathome said:
Any chance of the recipe please !? :)

Found this :-

Lindam said:
Hi

This is what i did!

made up a packet of smash using slightly less water than it says on the packet so it is a big thick lump of mash! let it cool a bit - or totally depending if you can wait. Spray fry light on a baking tray (I have baking stone so use that) - put smash on the tray and use hands to push the potatoe into a thin base. Bake until top crispy then turn over and do the other side as well - then add toppings as on previous posts.

Then Eat and Enjoy!!!!

Or

bilsat said:
Pete’s Pizza made from Instant Mash (3)

Serves 4

Ingredients

Use 125g from a pack of Sainsbury Instant Mash (250g)
One Tsp of mixed herbs.

Method

Mix together then add hot water until the mix is like bread doe.
Add 1 egg and mix.
Spray a Flat Pan with 3-4 Fry Light shots, wipe across pan.
Press the mix into the pan and cover in clingfilm, rolling out with a rolling pin as thin as possible, remove clingfilm.
Cook one side until light brown then slide onto a flat plate with care, add 2-3 Fry Lights then return the pizza base and cook other side 3-6 mins depends on thickness.
Allow to cool on a cake rack.

Put Passata in a pan enough to cover Pizza base, add 1 TSP Tomato Puree and a few drops of “Worcester Sauce”,add chopped basil leaves, heat till thickened but DO NOT BOIL.
Coat the Pizza base with the Passata, cook your onion in balsamic vinegar until soft, add to base.
Add your choice of “Toppings”

This was my choice of Toppings : 5balls/40g Mozzarella, 1 slices of Lean Ham, 2 Mushrooms, sprinkled with 28g of Mild Hard Cheddar and place on Pre Heated Pizza Stone at 180/190 and cook until the cheese is bubbling.

Eat with Salad.

Hope this helps

Kx

We went to Wetherspoons and I had their superfood salad - all I can say is yuck!

Last night's supper.................

Easy Chicken Stir-fry

Iceland frozen Chicken pieces
Sainsbury's Stir-fry veg mix
Sainsbury's bean shoots
Amoy "straight to wok" sweet chilli sauce 7 syns/2 = 3.5 syns

heat a wok, sprayed with Fry Light, when hot add the chicken and cook for 5 mins, add veg and bean shoots, mix, cook for 5 mins, add the sauce mix, cook for a further 5 mins.
Eat!

ChickenStir-Fry-4Small.jpg

Last night's supper.................

Easy Chicken Stir-fry

Iceland frozen Chicken pieces
Sainsbury's Stir-fry veg mix
Sainsbury's bean shoots
Amoy "straight to wok" sweet chilli sauce 7 syns/2 = 3.5 syns

heat a wok, sprayed with Fry Light, when hot add the chicken and cook for 5 mins, add veg and bean shoots, mix, cook for 5 mins, add the sauce mix, cook for a further 5 mins.
Eat!

ChickenStir-Fry-4Small.jpg

Kwise1 said:
Where are u buying your Warburtons from hun - I can't find them anymore :-(

We are having Mexican.
Tortillas filled with a choice of veggie mix or pork stir fry, lettuce, grated cheese, salsa and 0% Greek yog.
The others can have guacamole and sour cream etc!!

Can't wait

Hi KWise, I got them from Tesco. I do online shopping and they came on Friday. I did see that you were having trouble getting them from Tesco and was worried mine wouldn't come! Have you asked at customer services at your local branch to see if they are discontinued for definite? Xx

leanerandlighter said:
Was dissappointed with diet coke chicken. All I could taste was sweetener.

I didn't like it the first time I made it either but now I have played around with the recipe and added different stuff it's really nice :)

MinkyDinky said:
Hi KWise, I got them from Tesco. I do online shopping and they came on Friday. I did see that you were having trouble getting them from Tesco and was worried mine wouldn't come! Have you asked at customer services at your local branch to see if they are discontinued for definite? Xx

No I haven't, so i will ask them as that's a great idea . They have stopped so many things and rearranged their store!! I can't get weight watcher tortillas or pork stir fry or cubed pork - its so annoying :mad:

I love the wraps. Both my local Coop stores say they won't be stocking them as they don't sell well :-(

Kx

Tuna & Sweetcorn Philly Pasta bake - back to my trusted Philly App site

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Tuna & Sweetcorn Philly Pasta bake - back to my trusted Philly App site

Kx

Exactly the same as you :)

Back