Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken (cooked in slow cooker), SW roasties, parsnips, carrots, sprouts and cabbage, gravy, apple-sauce.

Slow cooker coconut milk rice pudding with a teaspoon of golden syrup.

2 Joes sausages, bacon ,1/2 syn fried egg, mushrooms. A rare red day, it was gorgeous!

Attachments

• image-4179852799.jpg
    image-4179852799.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 66
Kwise1 said:
We will have to post to see if we both likey likey :)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loved it! Along with everything else I have had from the app x

missbehabe76 said:
Loved it! Along with everything else I have had from the app x

Me too - I made double & altered the amounts slightly and added parsley - lol

Kx

Quorn lamb chops, lots of veggies and taters for me :)

That sounds SO good, recipe please!

It is gorgeous. It was from this thread by MadameLaMinx
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/244056-syn-free-coconut-rice-pudding-amazing.html

I leave out the sweetener and then add sweetener or syrup or jam when I serve it, because it goes so creamy that I don't find it needs too much sweetness. Also this time I cooked it in my slow cooker instead of the oven - brought it just to a boil on the hob first then transferred it to the slow cooker for about 2.5 hours.

It don't find it tastes 'coconut-y' either, so I think even someone who wasn't keen on the taste of coconut would enjoy it.

It is real comfort food. Enjoy!

moonwatcher said:

It is gorgeous. It was from this thread by MadameLaMinx
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/244056-syn-free-coconut-rice-pudding-amazing.html

I leave out the sweetener and then add sweetener or syrup or jam when I serve it, because it goes so creamy that I don't find it needs too much sweetness. Also this time I cooked it in my slow cooker instead of the oven - brought it just to a boil on the hob first then transferred it to the slow cooker for about 2.5 hours.

It don't find it tastes 'coconut-y' either, so I think even someone who wasn't keen on the taste of coconut would enjoy it.

It is real comfort food. Enjoy!

Omg thanks for sharing I'm gonna do this tomorrow x

Last edited:
Back