Whats for tea tonight?

SW Chilli with lots of veggies!

nadine21 said:
Treat out to my fav italian for date night, tried to be sensible and chose tomato dishes and asked them to use as little or no oil in them, I got bruchetta to start using as my healthy a and b and penne arribietta for my main, the boyf got chicken picannte, also pictured below which came with a ridiculous amount of chunky chips and veg... Wasn't jealous at all -eye roll-

You know what I love about this...?? Besides the fact that you did so well not to go for everything creamy & full fat but the fact that you still have date night!! That's awesome & I'm very jealous... I hope that lasts for many years to come for you :) xxx

Sw chips, carrots, mushy peas, piri piri cod and no date night here! Lol. Hmmmm we fail at date night in the whole 7 years! X

Attachments

• image-3636866509.jpg
    image-3636866509.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 85
Bunnylush said:
Sw chips, carrots, mushy peas, piri piri cod and no date night here! Lol. Hmmmm we fail at date night in the whole 7 years! X

Tbf - I'd skip a date night once for some your dinner!! Lol!! :) Looks amazing & huge!! Not a fan of mushy peas but everything else... Yum!! Xxx

Blondee said:
Tbf - I'd skip a date night once for some your dinner!! Lol!! :) Looks amazing & huge!! Not a fan of mushy peas but everything else... Yum!! Xxx

Lol, it's Lidl multi pack of cod ( cheap cheerful) morrisons tin carrots ( I keep them in for third free when I've not planned tea and using fresh ) morrisons frozen tubs of mushy peas are to die for!! Jacket potato chips x

Blondee said:
You know what I love about this...?? Besides the fact that you did so well not to go for everything creamy & full fat but the fact that you still have date night!! That's awesome & I'm very jealous... I hope that lasts for many years to come for you :) xxx

Aw thanks! We try to get out and do something or go somewhere every week, we do live together and see each other a lot but I think it's nice to keep the relationship feeling new :) x x x

Beef & Onion stew served with New Potatoes, Brussel Sprouts, Carrots, Broccoli and Sweetcorn :drool: I can't wait already!

Beef & Onion stew served with New Potatoes, Brussel Sprouts, Carrots, Broccoli and Sweetcorn :drool: I can't wait already!

...and to follow: Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake, SW style of course. Just 1 Syn for the whole thing :drool: yummy!

nadine21 said:
Aw thanks! We try to get out and do something or go somewhere every week, we do live together and see each other a lot but I think it's nice to keep the relationship feeling new :) x x x

Have forgot what that feels like (4 kids later) !!!!!!! Lol

How do you make the cheesecake please ? :)

Hi hun, it's really easy..

I made my base with a crushed up Kellogg's Fibre Plus bar, counting it as my Healthy B choice for the day (otherwise you would have to Syn this). You could use any cereal bar which counts as a Healthy B choice - HiFi, Alpen Light, etc. Place the base into a bowl.

In a seperate bowl, mix Quark with half a sachet of Options drinking chocolate. I used the hazelnut flavour for this one, but you could use any flavour you liked. This one is 2 Syns for the full sachet, but as I only used half it would just be 1 Syn. Layer the Quark mixture on top of the base.

For the topping you could add fruit. To this I'm going to add sliced strawberries :drool:, but banana, berries, etc. would be just as nice. Give it a go! :)

Five spice braised pork is in the slow cooker right now ready for dinner after weigh in tonight. Got the recipe from the all in one cookbook - really looking forward to it!!

Sw lamb dhansak and boiled rice. First time making it, I have added some extra red chilli for some extra kick, can't wait, and free on EE Mmmm

Back