Whats for tea tonight?

Eggs, SW chips and beans

Have absolutely no idea, going to a family party later and I think there'll be food but don't know what, so I've left my Healthy Extras for later just in case! there might be cheese and pineapple sticks! haha

Nice steak tomatoes onions mushrooms peppers and butternut squash chips mmmmmm can't wait

SW mustard chicken and swede mash with brocolli and green beans :D

Jambalaya - one of my faves!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

quorn meatballs in a smoky bbq sauce (tomatoes peppers onion mushrooms..bbq seasoning) and pasta

Chickpea, Spinach and potato curry, and instead of rice, having it with noodles and im really craving them right now. (not pregnant though lol)
and may throw in some more super free veggies even though there is squillions in the curry already... :)

Can only eat soup due to the bloody dentist numbing my mouth..
Sweet potato soup it's is with a dollop of Philly

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ejgemmag said:
quorn meatballs in a smoky bbq sauce (tomatoes peppers onion mushrooms..bbq seasoning) and pasta

Oooooh gonna try this 2mrw,I usually have them with a syn free bolognaise so will be a nice change :)

Just this once... From the chinese ... Half a portion of Lemon Chicken, half a portion of Sweet and Sour Chicken, and some plain noodles. No idea of the syns - I've had it now so it's a bit late to worry! Back on plan for the day tomorrow and then birthday meal on Sunday...

Back