Whats for tea tonight?

Tea Tonight was -

Salmon, with lime, ginger and chilli sauce.

With Mixed veg rice and peas. Lovely it was!

(not really tried salmon before!)

Meal for one...Ended up having spicy bacon and mushroom pasta with my heXa of Parmesan on top since the boyf went out with the boys, it was yummy. Having strawbs and yog for afters..

Attachments

• image-1648327667.jpg
    image-1648327667.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 89
nadine21 said:
Meal for one...Ended up having spicy bacon and mushroom pasta with my heXa of Parmesan on top since the boyf went out with the boys, it was yummy. Having strawbs and yog for afters..

Looks yum. What else is in it?

Need Red meat fix tonight

A few slices of beef
grilled mushrooms
potato, swede and carrot mash with butter (treat)
sprouts

Last edited:
I make my garlic mayo with 3 tbsp FF Greek youghurt, 1tsp mayonaise (can not stand extra light), crushed fresh garlic, salt & pepper and a dash of fresh lemon juice & zest.

I make different types on mayonaise same way (mustard, chilli, gherkins, olive, black pepper....)

cjeb456 said:
Hellmans mayo with a hint of garlic is exactly the same syns as hellmans light mayo :)

I believe they also do hint of chilli and hint of lemon varieties all the same syn value as the standard light mayo :)

Hope this helps..

Lurrrrrrve garlic mayo!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We love garlic mayo to but have given it up since SW started x will have a little play around with stuff see if we like any x

Help I don't know what to have got no kitchen and gonna have to go eat out somewhere :(

Help I don't know what to have got no kitchen and gonna have to go eat out somewhere :(

If you have a Chinese Takeaway near by you could order a meal like Chicken/Beef in Black Bean Sauce & Boiled Rice/noodles..only 5 Syns EE for average portion, or if its an Indian Takeaway Chicken Dhansak & Rice is 6 1/2 Syns or Baked Potato, Beans & Salad. Thats about the lowest syned meals i know fromTakeaway place :)

Aw thank you I have never done an extra easy day before Would that be enough for me to eat for the full day or would I have to eat more?
I can have my fibre plus bar for my healthy b an a glass of milk for my healthy a
Thanks for helping me out x

Aw thank you I have never done an extra easy day before Would that be enough for me to eat for the full day or would I have to eat more?
I can have my fibre plus bar for my healthy b an a glass of milk for my healthy a
Thanks for helping me out

Ahh you must be on the Green Plan..Thats me just presumming your Doing EE :eek:

I couldnt even try to work out how to fit that into your day as i'm just mastering the EE plan..would hate to give someone the wrong advice as your used to doing Green.

Big Load of help i am eh !! :sigh:

No it's fine il do the extra easy just for today x

I picked up some some slimming world friendly sausages from the butcher and can't decide what to do with them.. possibly Petes sausages rolls but not decided yet....

Back