Whats for tea tonight?

ellierose988 said:
think I'm going to try the sweet and sour chicken with fanta zero... intrigued! Don't like rice though so not sure what to have with it... could just have it on its own

I made this the other night and it is good. But I used some diet fizzy orange from Iceland and it still came out fine :)

random quetion but i have some sausage meat ... any ideas what i can make please i am stuck

louise1979 said:
random quetion but i have some sausage meat ... any ideas what i can make please i am stuck

What else do you have in your cupboard?
You could make scotch eggs, or I have a spicy rich tomato pasta recipe which uses sausage meat

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

louise1979 said:
the tomato pasta one sounds good
could you post your recipie please
thanx xx

It's on the recipe threads under:-
My Wise Main Meal Recipes

:)

Syn-free Neopolitan Pasta for us , topped with a HEA Parmesan ;-)

Tuna steak with soy ginger and garlic served with roasted onions, mushrooms and peppers...

maypole said:
I have some too but don't like scotch eggs so would like to know too but not for tonight though :)

You could just cook slice n add to salads.
Or make sausages out of them by cooking in oven..

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Or

Mix the sausage meat with chopped onions and mushrooms if available and brown it off.

Put in the bottom of a casserole dish.

Add a tin of baked beans

Cover with mashed potatoes (like cottage pie)

Voila - a meal in one dish or serve with a green veg eg. peas

Or

Mix the sausage meat with chopped onions and mushrooms if available and brown it off.

Put in the bottom of a casserole dish.

Add a tin of baked beans

Cover with mashed potatoes (like cottage pie)

Voila - a meal in one dish or serve with a green veg eg. peas

thanks will try that

My mates 30th birthday tonight so it's buffet allllll the way!! I've already sussed out the brown bread platter ;) xxx

SW spinach, chicken and potato curry. Anyone who's made it before..thoughts?! Will be serving with rice.

Back