Whats for tea tonight?

Pasta & Sauce tonight with steamed veg on the side, usually have a lazy tea on a Sat. Although before SW it was always take away!

Not too sure what I'm going to have tonight! Parents are out to dinner and I really feel like cooking myself something lovely and new to have, might try the KFC chicken...!

LittleFlutterby said:
burgers (1 with babybel light in) with chips and salad

2 syns for the lot :D (wasnt using cheese as a hea)

tomorrow it's going to be stew for dindins :D

How was it with the babybel in? I was thinking of doing that the other day when my SW were a bit too dry! X

Cheesy Ham and Potato Hash from the SW site served with garlic roast beetroot and roast toms, peppers & red onions. It has leek and cabbage in it, so plenty of superfree tonight!

I divided it into two dishes, so we've got half tonight and half tomorrow for breakfast, with eggs, beans, tomatoes and mushrooms!

djsmummy said:
What are melt burgers? I've never heard of em...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

It's just extra lean beef mince, mix in onion herbs and salt and pepper . Shape burgers. Cut babybel light in half lengthways and put in the middle of the burger mince. Put in oven on gas 5 for 30 minutes. Very very nice!

I have made a chicken curry in the slow cooker and used a schwartz chicken curry packet 4.5 syns and it looks like its going to make at least 6 servings

Was very yummy!

Back