Whats for tea tonight?

Pizza and chips :drool:...Slimming World style, of course ;)

Going out for a friend's birthday. been debating for ages what to have but I think I've settled on steak (they grill them there) with a jacket potato and a salad.

Smash pizza! Will be the first time i've tried it..fingers crossed ha :) x

Chicken stir fry.

320g chicken chow mein!! about 7 syns!

Had mine early cos I have a late Netball match... Was pasta tossed in chopped toms, garlic, leeks, red onions, bacon & quorn sausage topped with cheese... Ohhhhh yeahhhh ;) xxx

Red day

Roast chicken, cauliflour, broccoli, carrots, cheese sauce, mini sausages made from Tesco low fat and an aunt bessie stuffing ball - total 7 syns nom nom nom

Indian Prawn Curry - 1 HEB only mmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was making mushy pea curry last night but coldn't find a tin opener, I managed to open 1 tin but was scared of cutting my hand off doing anymore so I added a tim of baked beans and a tin of tomatoes with some curry powder and blended it. I had it with chips last night and added it to a veg stir fry tonight, It was nice.:drool:

nadine21 said:
May have to do a Thai curry, not sure on red or green, thoughts? X

Red Thai Curry - nice and spicy!!

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Red Thai Curry - nice and spicy!!

Kx

I went with red haha it was totally delicious! Ran out of peppers though so filled it with onions extra chillie garlic and greenbeans instead x x

Attachments

• image-143903366.jpg
    image-143903366.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 88
Chicken breast wrapped in bacon, carrots, leeks & mushrooms (in garlic and herb Philly light), Potatoes Boulangeres (minus the butter) yummy, even other half loved it!

Back