Whats for tea tonight?

Carb fest!! Cheesy Broccoli Pasta Bake, jacket potato and baked beans!! Mmmmmmmm :D

Chicken and vegetable hotpot with jerusalem artichoke topping with stirfried cabbage and red onion

wpid-IMAG1558-1.jpg

Sw chips, sw fishcakes, mushy peas maybe a hexb bread followed by kit Kay chunky. Post weigh in treat.

so ive been given 6 full side fillets of undyed smoked haddock (already beem frozen & defrosted) so going to cook it today to hopefully feed me for next few days (and members of family who will eat it a couple of days) thinking maybe:
kedegree
fish pie
fish cakes
plain with sw wedges, mushy peas & salad...
See how far it stretches :)

Pizza on treat night after weigh in... Bring on the carbs :) xxx

**punk*~*star** said:
so ive been given 6 full side fillets of undyed smoked haddock (already beem frozen & defrosted) so going to cook it today to hopefully feed me for next few days (and members of family who will eat it a couple of days) thinking maybe:
kedegree
fish pie
fish cakes
plain with sw wedges, mushy peas & salad...
See how far it stretches :)

Wow how fab.

Tonight is dinner with friends at spoons, was thinking gammon steak but gonna have the sweet chilli noodles & side salad without dressing instead. only 1 syn!

think dad's making quorn sausage casserole, perfect for lots of superfree, nice and warming and can get some syns in with my quorn sausages. (couldn't think of anything I wanted for syns today)

Back