Whats for tea tonight?

ok i am red today - i have lean diced pork (no coke or fanta) do not want to use any syns - what can i have??? tell me before i become too ravenous....

smocked haddock, roast potatoes and mushy peas :D

skinnyminx said:
ok i am red today - i have lean diced pork (no coke or fanta) do not want to use any syns - what can i have??? tell me before i become too ravenous....

Have you any piri piri shake? Chicken stock? Curry?

Have you any piri piri shake? Chicken stock? Curry?

right i have shake not piri piri but i do have bbq and fajita - so i am thinking:sigh::sigh:

hmm actifry with red peppers and onions throw in some soy sauce and some bbq shake... oh well we will see - result of taste test posyed later. Thanks bunnylush:D

cjeb456 said:
Will you let me know if it turns out ok hun? Im gonna make the Philli Thai Spiced Prawns of the app tomoro and was gonna freeze half of it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya- it was fine. Just like most frozen reheated stuff it was not as great as that initial make, but it freezes fine.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

spiced sweet potato gratin (from latest magazine) roasted whole baby potatoes, peas, carrots, cauliflower followed by melon and grapes with total 0% yoghurt.

Sw caribbean lamb with cous cous and veg. First time trying this recipe so will see how it is.

Lazy night tonight, so jacket spud with something.... beans and cheese, or tuna, sweetcorn and vlf mayo, or beans and hummus...
plus will have a basic salad with it.

Chicken, mixed peppers, mushroom and onion in fajita spice with chilli and garlic. With uncles bens mexican rice. yummy. x

right i have shake not piri piri but i do have bbq and fajita - so i am thinking:sigh::sigh:

hmm actifry with red peppers and onions throw in some soy sauce and some bbq shake... oh well we will see - result of taste test posyed later. Thanks bunnylush:D

oh my yumminess on a plate - i took 125gm diced pork and marinaded in 2tbsp each of soy, worcestishere sauces a little balsamic vinegar - 2 tsp chinese spice. Added a chopped yellow pepper and 10 mushroom. Waited 10 mins to allow flavour to infuse. Then cooked for 15 mins in actifry

My plan for tonight's tea.... ;) xxx

Attachments

• image-654689181.jpg
    image-654689181.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 144
Back