Whats for tea tonight?

Roast chicken (well cooked whole in slow cooker), actifry chips and salad.

chicken curry

curry powder
diced onion
diced carrot
mushrooms
broad beans
tin tomatoes
tin mushy peas
garlic
cumin
tumeric
stock
chicken
fry in frylight onion, mushroom, add chicken pieces in a pan chicken stock add rest of veg and spices ,let simmer add peas and toms and curry powder and enjoy

ooh it was so delicious and i am now so full the strawberry jelly will have to be for supper....

diet coke diced pork with onions an mushrooms served with a medley of frozen veg and fresh mashed carrots and swede....:D

Hiya, it was bloody lovely! Not on the website as we just made it up. Really simple though, just fry off 2 onions, chicken pieces (we used 2 chicken breasts chopped up so 1 each) with garlic granules and curry powder until chicken is sealed. Add 2 cans of chopped tomatoes, simmer for 20 mins, add however much spinach you like - ours was nearly a whole bag - and when wilted stir through and serve. Oh and we added chilli flakes too, we like it hot!
Dead easy and tasty. Enjoy :) xx

Minks ;)

Thanks a lot! Have added it to my book of recipes!! Sounds yummy too!!

Tea tonight was chicken spreaded with dairy lea, red onions, garlic and mixed dried herbs, lemon juice. Carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, mash.
Mmm!

Chicken cacciatore and golden veg rice!! Can't wait...

Joes sausages,mash &onion gravy with mushrooms and some peas and some green and white trees as my little girl calls them :)!!

are Joes sausages worth the money - also have you tried their burgers...:eek:

Bubble n Squeak Pasta -
Or should I say pasta with bacon and savvy cabbage in it. Weight watchers recipe but absolutely gorgeous and only a few sins on EE.

Birdmummy said:
Bubble n Squeak Pasta -
Or should I say pasta with bacon and savvy cabbage in it. Weight watchers recipe but absolutely gorgeous and only a few sins on EE.

Should say savoy cabbage - flipping spell Checker on iPad

Chicken, Bacon and mushroom pie yum!

laineyob said:
diet coke gammon - not tried it before.... With mashed potatoes, carrots, broccoli and cabbage :)

Diet coke gammon is amazing. My mum has always cooked are Christmas ham in coke its yummy x x x

Good old Stew! :D

Back