Whats for tea tonight?

My Mummy bought me a lamb loin :) were so skint meat has become a luxury item! Oh my days ,heaven tea! All my favorites, lamb, roast parsnip,potato, sprouts ,2 tbsp mint sauce 2 syns. I want it again!

Attachments

• image-4058149589.jpg
    image-4058149589.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 71
Gigli pasta with a sauce of Laughing Cow Deli-lite blue cheese squares, fromage frais, mushrooms, onions and spring onions, plus broccoli!

And if that wasn't enough superfrees, I also did a tray of roasted butternut squash, sweet potatoes and parsnips (not pictured)

Attachments

• P1010227.jpg
    P1010227.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 87
Bunnylush said:
My Mummy bought me a lamb loin :) were so skint meat has become a luxury item! Oh my days ,heaven tea! All my favorites, lamb, roast parsnip,potato, sprouts ,2 tbsp mint sauce 2 syns. I want it again!

Know what you mean about skint and meat being a luxury! But that looks yummy, well done to your mum!! Xx

Minks ;)

I know she's good. I actually don't mind not having meat, then you get a great big fat craving lol. None of the males in the house like lamb, it was only tiny, so I did them sausages, just so I could ave the rest tomorrow lol

Bunnylush said:
I know she's good. I actually don't mind not having meat, then you get a great big fat craving lol. None of the males in the house like lamb, it was only tiny, so I did them sausages, just so I could ave the rest tomorrow lol

Bonus for you then! I'm the same, don't mind not having meat and then all of a sudden bam! I need a burger or steak.
Enjoy the rest tomorrow :) xx

Minks ;)

Cooked potato, grated and mixed with eggs, salt & spices and put sprouts, butternut squash, mushroom, carrots and Laughing Cow triangles (HEXA) and served with aGreen salad and toamto.

roasted peppers onions and mushrooms and a chicken breast...

I am so flipping hungry today for some reason.

I have also just munched some leftove mashed swede and carrot and a gigantic beetroot... strange mix but i feel sufficed again:D

Bunnylush said:

Mmmmmm now that looks good!

Back