Whats for tea tonight?

went for the spicy pork in the end and it was lovvvely.

I had the creamy cauliflower curry sauce with chicken, peas, onion, brocolli...with sw chips was absolutely delicious...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120210_215222.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120210_215222.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 93
  • ForumRunner_20120210_215304.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120210_215304.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 120
  • ForumRunner_20120210_215413.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120210_215413.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 103
big bear said:
I had the creamy cauliflower curry sauce with chicken, peas, onion, brocolli...with sw chips was absolutely delicious...

Oops my sons shoes attached too...I didn't eat them lmao. X

Grizzly man - its in the recipe section but its basically boil a large cauliflower in oxo chicken cube, blend it down with hand blender, add curry powder to taste & simmer.

Please check in recipe section as there are variations, its under creamy curry...I'd post link but on phone.

I added chicken, mushies, onion & peas.

It tastes like Chinese curry gorgeous....thanks to whoever posted it.

Grizzly man - its in the recipe section but its basically boil a large cauliflower in oxo chicken cube, blend it down with hand blender, add curry powder to taste & simmer.

Please check in recipe section as there are variations, its under creamy curry...I'd post link but on phone.

I added chicken, mushies, onion & peas.

It tastes like Chinese curry gorgeous....thanks to whoever posted it.

Thank you, I make a Cauli soup in much the same way, never thought of adding curry!

cjeb456 said:
What curry powder do you use hun cos yours looks fab but mine was pale looking and had a really horrible aftertaste. I think it must have been the curry powder becuase the cauliflower was fine x

I used Morrisons curry powder :)

Out for dinner tonight at my favourite taverna, will be liver and onions with their yummy four seasons salad....and I'll try and lay off the wine!

Christmas dinner soup!!!! :-D
Thanks to who ever bumped the thread! So looking forward to it. :-D

Green day so egg fried rice and stir fried veg :)

Damage limitation after TGI's last night - jacket potato, beans and mushrooms.

OH making quorn meatballs bolognese with tagliatelle!! Can't wait xxx Toon match first!!

Tonight is KFC style feast, I have been marinating the chicken in Buttermilk since last night, the coleslaw is made, the potatoes are chipped, beans are still in the tin and the corn cobs are in the freezer, Dunno about gravy yet. Starter is red pepper soup and with the mountain of coleslaw I'm pretty sure I'll have the 1/3 SF!

Back