Whats for tea tonight?

Shirleen said:
Tonight is KFC style feast, I have been marinating the chicken in Buttermilk since last night, the coleslaw is made, the potatoes are chipped, beans are still in the tin and the corn cobs are in the freezer, Dunno about gravy yet. Starter is red pepper soup and with the mountain of coleslaw I'm pretty sure I'll have the 1/3 SF!

I'm so jealous! I've been craving SW KFC since I saw that post!!! Enjoy :D

We're having fish with tons of veg, booooring!

evilpenguin said:
I'm so jealous! I've been craving SW KFC since I saw that post!!! Enjoy :D

We're having fish with tons of veg, booooring!

If you can spare the syns, chicken marinated in buttermilk and then rolled in bashed ritz crackers in the oven is delicious!

Tonight is cheesy bean canneloni- after a arctic walk around the industrial estate!!!

leanerandlighter said:
If you can spare the syns, chicken marinated in buttermilk and then rolled in bashed ritz crackers in the oven is delicious!

Ritz crackers mmmmmm :drool:

Think I'll attempt the canneloni from the mag tonight. going to use quorn mince instead of extra lean beef though.

Shirleen said:
Tonight is KFC style feast, I have been marinating the chicken in Buttermilk since last night, the coleslaw is made, the potatoes are chipped, beans are still in the tin and the corn cobs are in the freezer, Dunno about gravy yet. Starter is red pepper soup and with the mountain of coleslaw I'm pretty sure I'll have the 1/3 SF!

Your food always sounds good!!

Cheese, Mushroom and Spinach cannelloni with salad. Yum!! So good I forgot to take the pic before I started eating :p

Attachments

• image-937856081.jpg
    image-937856081.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 116
Had my favourite student meal. A bowl of pasta, with heinz baked beans and cheese. And fruit salad for after.

Smash pizza with mushroom/ pepper and salad :)

Back